GenesisG

Hi, I am new!

Hi All!

I am Genesis and I just got this game today, I am 15 years of age and I am known as a "bambi" as people call noobs on DayZ.

I just got used to the controls in the last hour, I am still a bambi even though I have only played for an hour and a half, and was wondering if anyone might be willing to accept me to be friends, if they'd accept a noob on their team or as a friend, I mostly just want to know how to play the game at first.

I don't want to be on a clan, but I want to be on a team of other players or survivors, again if anyone accepts me.

Regards,

Gene

+

I hopefully wish I put this in the right section :P

Edited by GenesisG

Are you playing the mod or the standalone game?

Bambi is fresh spawn with no items on him

Indeed, Noobs are just called Noobs. Weird isnt it. ;)

• Like 1

Indeed, Noobs are just called Noobs. Weird isnt it. ;)

I am confused on the definition for the name "bambis", I thought it meant DayZ tense of being noobs.

Are you playing the mod or the standalone game?

Mod

Think of bambi in its true form. According to Disney a very young deer who tries to grow up in a world full of dangers. And now take a look at a fresh spawn in dayZ. ;) your character still has to grow.

Noob is just someone who sucks at the game. This is incorrect also because noob came from newbie. Which only implies that someone is new to a game. This slowly turned in to the noob yelling you hear these days.

• Like 1

Think of bambi in its true form. According to Disney a very young deer who tries to grow up in a world full of dangers. And now take a look at a fresh spawn in dayZ. ;) your character still has to grow.

Noob is just someone who sucks at the game. This is incorrect also because noob came from newbie. Which only implies that someone is new to a game. This slowly turned in to the noob yelling you hear these days.

Metaphorically..

I am liking this community, thanks for explaining it.

#NoLongerABambiIguess

Hey there,

If you are still looking for a group to play DayZ mod with try our server! We have a great player bases and im sure someone would offer to help you. 

For more info check out my later post about our server at http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/220172-tjs-the-jackal-squad-looking-for-players-rewards/

Thanks and hope to see you around the server! :)