Sign in to follow this  
PeePeeMcStuffnpants

Vid posting

I searched and the results given did not answer my question.  I am new to this forum and I feel like this is probably a dumb question.  But how do I post my vids.  Do I use the link selection in the toolbar and paste the url?  Any help would be appreciated.

You need to copy/paste the link of your video here :)

ok, so click on the link icon in the toolbar and past the link.  Got it.  Thanks for the Help NinjaStyle! Much appreciated!

You need to copy/paste the link of your video here :)

when copied and pasted link...it just shows the link and not the video ready to play.  How do I post it that way.

You need to add media tags to both sides of the URL to make it appear as a video window.

Follow this guide http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160826-image-tags-how-to/ only replace img with media for videos.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

easiest just to click on share in youtube and paste that link into a post here then it'll embed automatically

thus

e.g. I posted

Edited by freethink

You need to add media tags to both sides of the URL to make it appear as a video window.

Follow this guide http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160826-image-tags-how-to/ only replace img with media for videos.

Thank you...let me give it a try.  Really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

easiest just to click on share in youtube and paste that link into a post here then it'll embed automatically

thus

I tried that and it would only show the link.

hmm I'm guessing you pasted the url of the youtube page and not the link you get when you click on share as you can see above I managed to post it fine.

Edited by freethink