GarethAUS

Servers down?

Anyone else having very few servers show up? A mate and I just got dced from an Aussie server and now have no aussie and very few other servers showing.

• Like 1

Devs stated that the new .52 from experimental is being moved to Stable due to good feedback and it being our holiday present.

• Like 1

Yeah same problem here mate. Got disconnected from a Aussie server and now have only one server showing. Seems like all Aussie servers are down... :(

WOW, we have an extra 5 hours maint the other day and now this, all during prime time aussie gaming on a friday night... damn it.

Does somebody know how big the new update will be? Like file size? Not more than a gb right? 
Any information on when the servers will be back online?

WOW, we have an extra 5 hours maint the other day and now this, all during prime time aussie gaming on a friday night... damn it.

Be grateful. Exp --> Stable updates usually take 3-4 weeks. This one took just a few dayz (like what I did there?). This is the devs' present to you guys.

Edited by SFRGaming

Be grateful. Exp --> Stable updates usually take 3-4 weeks. This one took just a few dayz (like what I did there?). This is the devs' present to you guys.

Some rusty swords and some new clothing, To be honest I would rather be playing at this moment, the new patch really does not seem like it needed to be "rushed" to stable with an extra maint session. XD

Some rusty swords and some new clothing, To be honest I would rather be playing at this moment, the new patch really does not seem like it needed to be "rushed" to stable with an extra maint session. XD

Hello?

CHAINSAWS

• Like 1

Does somebody know how big the new update will be? Like file size? Not more than a gb right? 

Any information on when the servers will be back online?

The experimental update was 1.1gb so I assume it will be around the same.

• Like 1

You obviously didnt read the patch notes.

• Like 2

Anyone know howlong this will take? Here in France just got kicked out of a server and now no more servers in my list... 

You obviously didnt read the patch notes.

No, I did, Don't get me wrong a new patch is always weclome, But after a long dayZ work all I wanted to do was play the game :P

just got kicked out of a server and now no more servers in my list... 

thats how server updates work....

Another few happy days without tonns of cheaters...beh stupid game

beh Stupid post (first).

Welcome...

• Like 2