Sign in to follow this  
therandomredstone

Music?

So I think guitars or some sort of acoustic instrument should be implemented. Here are some reasons:

-Scary encounters:  you see a guy walking in the street with a mask stringing three different cords walking towards you. Pretty scary, especially when he starts running

-LETS SING A CAMPFIRE SONG!: Lets say you have a little group, you guys could play the guitar, and.. well.. sing! how fun!

-Loneliness sustained: You could be in an abandoned hospital playing the guitar and getting emotional because the world has ended and all.         #apocalypse

-Don't DO THIS TO ME!: A group of laughable bandits could of kidnapped you and started playing you guitar songs for whatever reason whilst swaying back and forth.

Sounds pretty fun don't ya think!? This is how you would use it:

You would equip your guitar and click F or your "use" button, then select "play guitar".

When you are "playing guitar, a curtain row of keys would be used for stringing, and your mouse or something would be used to "put your fingers" on the handle string part for high/low pitch.

Or some other way of using it.. Doesn't really matter..

71766f.jpg

• Like 1

Even just some background horror kind of music like the mod to set some mad-core atmosphere would be nice

• Like 1

No music. There's no music of life. 

PGEX7Z0.jpg?1

• Like 1

No, just no. How would you even implement encounter based atmosphere music? That would not work and take any kind of surprise away. But the idea of a guitar is good.

No, just no. How would you even implement encounter based atmosphere music? That would not work and take any kind of surprise away. But the idea of a guitar is good.

I don't know if anyone here still plays the mod, but in that we had atmospheric music that went BOOOOM... TISHHH... BOOM... TISH... which was extremely demoralising and added to the fun. It wasn't encounter based though, you're right about not needing that.

Optional Atmospheric music, and guitars, would be gr8. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has guitars, doesn't it?

Edit: not that I'm saying that DayZ should be like Stalker, they're two different games of course, but it would be a lifelike addition to have ingame instruments, even a banjo or something

Edited by bobotype3334