Sign in to follow this  
jPARKER (DayZ)

Any role play servers

Hi! Just wondering if there are any dayz role play servers with a substantial amount of people playing? Not dayzrp though. Thanks

Hey there - we have 200+ members whitelisted and over 600 registered players. 

One PvP Server and one Roleplay Server that  use the same database - RP is whitelisted and PvP is not.

PvP is 1st. person view only - RP got 3rd. person view enabled.

Hi! Just wondering if there are any dayz role play servers with a substantial amount of people playing? Not dayzrp though. Thanks

Why not DayZRP? It's the best RP community, you got banned?

I think your best bet would be checking the private servers

I found one dedicated rp server...  

Within moments of spawning a group of thieves calling themselves "The Underjerks" attacked me.  They held me up, stole my pants, and ran off...   

The server was taken down though so yeah...  RP servers are hard to find.  

Edited by harley001

Why not DayZRP? It's the best RP community, you got banned?

Because i got banned a year ago for a problem with my headset, the admins are a bag of dicks and i tried to get unbanned after a year and they still said no, theyre just a bunch of keyboard warriors

Hey there - we have 200+ members whitelisted and over 600 registered players. 

One PvP Server and one Roleplay Server that  use the same database - RP is whitelisted and PvP is not.

PvP is 1st. person view only - RP got 3rd. person view enabled.

I think i saw your server before, i might apply, but how many regularly play on the RP server? On average?? 30+?

Because i got banned a year ago for a problem with my headset, the admins are a bag of dicks and i tried to get unbanned after a year and they still said no, theyre just a bunch of keyboard warriors

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I think i saw your server before, i might apply, but how many regularly play on the RP server? On average?? 30+?

On our whitelisted Server its about 5-20 people .

The PvP Server though was full the last few days on peak times.

We hope more people going to whitelist since the PvP Server is that popular right now.

You are welcome to join our website chat and ask our members/moderators for more details etc.