boneboys

Stable - 0.51 Discussion

same problem: can't craft anything with one netting and one burlap sack...

6 burlap sacks + 2 netting for full top

4 burlap sacks + 2 netting for half top

2 burlap sacks + 1 netting for gun wrap

2 burlap sacks + 1 netting for hat

burlap sacks must be cut into burlap strips first

I don't know if this was added previously, but handguns can spawn up on top of these Weiner-man Stands...

Just a community FYI.

Also, I think that says "Fast Food". I just like "Weiner Man" better. 

Sj84aqq.jpg

• Like 3

Has anyone found a vehicle that spawns in the east yet? Me and a friend checked on our own the staroye, dolina, Msta, chernaya Polana, severograd and krastnostav spawns and found none on two different servers :( it's like they are setting all the gas canister spawns to 1 per server and vehicle spawns 3 per server but only out west .. Can someone debunk my fear of v3s only being available in the west ? As my friends are always fresh spawns lol ...

Has anyone found a vehicle that spawns in the east yet? Me and a friend checked on our own the staroye, dolina, Msta, chernaya Polana, severograd and krastnostav spawns and found none on two different servers :( it's like they are setting all the gas canister spawns to 1 per server and vehicle spawns 3 per server but only out west .. Can someone debunk my fear of v3s only being available in the west ? As my friends are always fresh spawns lol ...

I've found 2 gas cans on the east coast if that helps. I haven't looked for a truck yet

I love the stuff in this .51 stable update. But I lost my character. It took me hours upon hours in getting that m4 and 2 stag clips. I am extremely pissed off. I was gear for crap and this happens. Is this temporary or is this done with. Was everyone reset I need to know this. If there is a way to fix this please tell me.

• Like 1

me n friends not reset going to 0.51 (on private hive at least)

• Like 1

I truest don't care that if I lost my guy to a gun fight or something In game, I had my guy than the next 20 server to join looking for my guy nope not there.

I Never got reset. Dunno why you did..

You should NEVER get attached to your gear anyway.

Theres always gonna be some bum out there gonna try to take it off you.

Its an Apocolypse.

Edited by Destructo_Brat
  • Like 5

Same here got reset in an official dayz server with full gear. And stop saying don't get attached with the gear. I don't car about the gear. 0.51 update was unfinished and they pushed it on stable

You got a 2 week+ warning.

No he did not, thats the old one. My char is not reset on public as I checked yesterday.

Edited by Yazar8

Same here got reset in an official dayz server with full gear. And stop saying don't get attached with the gear. I don't car about the gear. 0.51 update was unfinished and they pushed it on stable

Ummmm, Stable means that the patch should be playable and 0.51 is playable. This patch has nothing to do with your character. 

I love the stuff in this .51 stable update. But I lost my character. It took me hours upon hours in getting that m4 and 2 stag clips. I am extremely pissed off. I was gear for crap and this happens. Is this temporary or is this done with. Was everyone reset I need to know this. If there is a way to fix this please tell me.

dear sire....you should stop playing now and wait for the final release if you fear charwhipes and Major bugs...

ty...

Oh and i wasent reset but got subsequently hunted down by 3 People....

0.51 update was unfinished and they pushed it on stable

so what ?

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

2013-12-30_00001.jpg

Funny thing is you all click i understand to play but then you come to the forums and complain because you DONT UNDERSTAND.

• Like 4

How do I refuel a truck?

Find a jerrycan, fill it up at a gas station and refuel the truck. You have a gas meter in the truck (1st person), the one on the right.

2013-12-30_00001.jpg

Funny thing is you all click i understand to play but then you come to the forums and complain because you DONT UNDERSTAND.

That's not what it says.....

joTgzLz.jpg

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 6

1 Reason you guys could been wiped is because you joined the server too early.. When you do that on persistent server your character get wiped happened many times to me.. I usually wait untill 1-2 people joined the server before joining. This applies to every server restart AND ofc after a dayz patch when the servers are completely fresh.

I've never been reset or lost my character.  Most of these "My character has been reset" threads are usually caused by people just logging out in bad places and getting killed.