DannyBoyy

The Possessed V3S

Hi Guys!

Just a short vid of a random encounter i had the other day 

Enjoy!

• Like 3

If you would edit it just a bit that would be a really good vid, but it needs to be 1:30 tops.

• Like 1

Did not see that coming. 

nope nor did i lol

If you would edit it just a bit that would be a really good vid, but it needs to be 1:30 tops.

noted! ill see what i can do next time :) sometimes people like to see the interactions though ^^

Right, but you could compress them and make it more interesting by cutting out all the not interesting parts!

Wait two weeks, then watch it again, you will see what I mean :)

• Like 1

Right, but you could compress them and make it more interesting by cutting out all the not interesting parts!

Wait two weeks, then watch it again, you will see what I mean :)

I guess :) ill take note next time ^^ at least your criticism is actually constructive and ill think about doing more cuts next time ^^

Thanks  :)

I guess :) ill take note next time ^^ at least your criticism is actually constructive and ill think about doing more cuts next time ^^

Thanks   :)

I hope to help! My degree is in creative media. You have a lot of good material, but your audience isnt really attached to the ENTIRE situation, just the interesting part. Guy meets guy, messes with truck, truck eats guy. Figuring how to get there in less then 2 minutes with a couple little cuts would make this HA FRIKIN LARIOUS. But for the average person it just takes a bit to long to get to the punchline. Keep recording! Send me a message when you upload something else!

• Like 1

I hope to help! My degree is in creative media. You have a lot of good material, but your audience isnt really attached to the ENTIRE situation, just the interesting part. Guy meets guy, messes with truck, truck eats guy. Figuring how to get there in less then 2 minutes with a couple little cuts would make this HA FRIKIN LARIOUS. But for the average person it just takes a bit to long to get to the punchline. Keep recording! Send me a message when you upload something else!

Thx again man ill be sure to message you :)