Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

DayZ Colony (Whitelisting | PvP + RP + PvE | Advanced Role-Play)

It's cool to see a 1st person server set up, looking forward to giving it a try!

Think I know someone who would be up for joining specifically because it is 1st only.

We might see René joining the Colony 1PP server? That would be awesome!! :lol:  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Long live the Colony!! Been having a great time so far! Looking forward to the promising future ahead!

• Like 1

This is really good stuff! Active and dedicated admins, excellent community, top servers! What you see, is what you get! No more, no less! Congrats Weyland!

• Like 1

So with a heavy heart we changed our 1PP server thats based in London to 3PP. Facts are, 1PP is a dinosaur and nobody really plays it. The people that do play it want ready-made communities and building a 1PP venture is something I really don't have the time or the manpower for.

Edited by Weyland Yutani

I'd like to introduce our very first Red vs Blue event @ Skalisty Island! We will have 3 camera's streaming live on Twitch as well as capturing for YouTube post-event.

F7N33M0.png

Edited by Weyland Yutani

This is in relation to our PvE project: US-3. Our goal is to redefine what PvE is and create the most immersive RP+PvE project to date.

EbDxx7r.pngzLO6ase.png

Edited by Weyland Yutani

Been playing on your US-1 server for awhile now alongside one of your whitelisted members. Really enjoy the server.

Now my question, would love to get whitelisted but I absolutely don't use social media. I just don't like it and have no need for it. Is there any way to get whitelisted without having accounts on all of that social media stuff?

Thanks for the response in advance.

Been playing on your US-1 server for awhile now alongside one of your whitelisted members. Really enjoy the server.

Now my question, would love to get whitelisted but I absolutely don't use social media. I just don't like it and have no need for it. Is there any way to get whitelisted without having accounts on all of that social media stuff?

Thanks for the response in advance.

Thanks for stopping by Mad Vlad! Unfortunately there is absolutely no way for us to accept your application unless you follow our steps completely. We've had people throw money at us to get past our censors only to get refunded. To keep our environment mature and pristine, we absolutely need to use these mediums for our whitelisting process.

is there a TS?

Yes, what seems to be the issue?

Our PvE project has gone public. Our administrators will be policing the logs and incident reports very aggressively. We've gone beyond KOS and DO NOT allow killing of a fellow colonist. If an instance of justifiable homicide presents itself, we will listen to your case but proof will be needed.

To read more on the BIGGEST PvE project in DayZ history click this link: http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/us-3/

We have a reporting system in place just in case you get killed. To report a murder click this link: tinyurl.com/us3-murder-report

IP: 69.64.56.141

Port: 2302

Edited by Weyland Yutani

Hey Weyland, thanks for getting back to me. Bummer but I figured it would be a no go.

Still loving US-1, it's been my home for nearly half a year now. But I'm really curious if you guys will ever do away with the constant 24 hour sun filled days and bring back the night cycle. It's so well done now with the sun setting/rising, I do miss having a full day/night cycle.

So thanks again for running such an awesome server, love US-1.

On December 31, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Mad Vlad said:

Hey Weyland, thanks for getting back to me. Bummer but I figured it would be a no go.

Still loving US-1, it's been my home for nearly half a year now. But I'm really curious if you guys will ever do away with the constant 24 hour sun filled days and bring back the night cycle. It's so well done now with the sun setting/rising, I do miss having a full day/night cycle.

So thanks again for running such an awesome server, love US-1.

Thanks man!

We've got a lot of updates to the project and I apologize for not being more proactive here. Stay tuned for more details.

Edited by I-Q
  • Like 1

I have been a memeber of dayz colony for 2 years now. Colony servers are the only ones I play on now. Weyland is always a fair admin who tries to make the server better all the time. I joined up to find some people to play dayz with and ended up making friends that will be friends for a lifetime. We have events on a regular basis, a trader group that is always active. I am a member of the Marshal Service a hero group who regularly help survivors with bandits. Even the bandits on our server "do it the right way" rarely do people get kos'd. Its just all around a great community. Not to mention it's also hacker free, the admins are very active in prevention of hackers/glitchers on this server. I don't know why anyone would play anywhere else. 

Edited by Deputy Max Brand
  • Like 1

Even though i have only had little time to play, this is the spot. Friendly traders, fair Exchange, hosting events. You name it, they do it. I am very thankful to have been able to join this awesome place. Thank you to server admin, moderators, and people playing. Looking forward to the new year. +10 to all.

The DayZ Colony is still the number place to go for interesting interactions, light-RP or anything in between, when it comes to 3PP. It's community over the course of a few years have grown to be one of the best I've seen in any "online" game.

When it comes to events, this is by far the best servers to go! Long live the Colony, it's members, and founding father, overseer Weyland.

Red Dawn event.

vnpdfc.jpg

Encountering other survivors at the Pinkerton Trading Company.

mrelht.jpg

Meeting McDoogan at a crash site.

106gh1g.jpg

Going for trades at PTC.

sfyskm.jpg

I'll add some more once I recover my backup of screenshots. Safe travels everyone. Cheers!

• Like 1

We've disabled the whitelist.txt on US-2 temporarily (certain hours only) to boost our population and let folks get a taste of the true DayZ Colony experience. Come on down and check us out! We were about 40/50 last night. Not where we want to be, but a good start nonetheless.

• Like 1

I was playing with my friend that I randomly met here a little while ago and we had a little adventure ^_^ 

Started in Berezino where we ran around the town looking for each other for a short bit, then moved to the Northwest direction. Eventually we came upon a man in the distance looting some houses and decided to intercept them! My friend, being a newer and kinder player, approached and initiated conversation -- While I went around a house in a crouched mode and took aim with my pistol. Though the man didn't seem a threat, he was still another mouth to feed and I didn't want to take him along for the venture. A quick aim of my gun and a trigger squeeze and their head popped like a watermelon.

Made our way through a few more towns and while looting in the police station, someone snuck up on me and I had a moment of panic, machinegunning my mouse to fire at this guy! His body slumped over in a riddled mess and I sighed a relief. Moving further on in the hunt for interaction, be that battle or friendly! 

Colony is awesome <3 

Been having a blast on Colony 0-1 these past few weeks.  Managed to get a few good camps set up; lost a few, found a few, persevering. 

IMT and Thurman did manage to find a couple of camps set up by glitchers inside some places they shouldn't be, but we are dismantling them.  People should be happy to know that any tents and barrels that we liberate will now be visible and accessible to passers-by.

Stay frosty out there, and If you see a guy in head-to-toe leather, say hello; you might end up getting more than my ruined gear out of the deal...

• Like 3