Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

DayZ Colony (Whitelisting | PvP + RP + PvE | Advanced Role-Play)

DayZ Colony | Mode: 3PP  | Whitelisting | Advanced Role-Play

Welcome to the DayZ Colony. DZC hosts the #1 ranked server on Gametracker (US-1).

Unlike some of these other role-play communities, players are not restricted to any rulesets. Players don't have to wear certain outfits related to their role, there are no safe-zones, as a matter of fact: there are no rules other than no hacking/glitching/etc. Deception, honesty, fear, compassion, revenge, empathy, murder and whatever else you can think of are on the menu.

What makes our colony system so unique is how we breath life into Chernarus. Not only do we tailor colonies to your specification, but we also have roles that are so unique that the air of authenticity cannot be mistaken.

What is a colony? Colonies are small groups of like-minded individuals. Currently there are roles pertaining to hero, bandit, bounty hunter, couriergypsy, farmer, huntermechanic, medic, mercenary, pacifistscavengersurvivor, trader. as well as zealot roles.

If your are sick of playing alone and are looking to be matched with like-minded individuals, our operators will match you with a colony, or help you start a colony of your choice. If playing with others isn't your cup of tea, feel free to roam Chernarus on your terms.

We provide a hacker-free environment (DayZ Colony has the cleanest servers in SA with a ban list of over 4,000) and have over 1,120 colonists that have been carefully whitelisted. I am proud to say that since our doors have opened we have not had a single hacking incident on our whitelisted servers. Staff are constantly in touch with the community to keep security as tight as possible with various internal protocols.

If your sick of hackers ruining your experience, being ghosted on, worrying about server hoppers and want to play in an exciting environment on an even playing field, our DayZ Colony might just be the place.

Website

Whitelisting

Forum

FaceBook Group

Colony Descriptions

OUR SERVERS ARE LOCATED IN:

US-1: NEW YORK, NEW YORK (PvP: Ranked #1 on Gametracker)

US-2: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (Whitelist)

US-3: ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI (PvE)

DayZ Colony US-3 PvE

Our colony engineers decided to revamp and create the most immersive PvE (Player vs Environment) concept to date. Initially we were against the idea, but once our think-tank was assembled our conclusion was that PvE was never done properly. Junior world designers never took the idea and ran with it, they just labeled the server description PvE and walked away. DayZ Colony on the other hand is known for building better worlds (check gametracker) and decided to breath a new life into the player versus environment concept. Check out what we have to offer below!

http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/us-3/

DZC US-3 LATEST MICRO-EVENTS:

zK5yDq5.pngWbp0ehY.pngp0VTCw0.png

MONTANA REALTY COMPANY (DZC US-3)

XcXVUcq.png zE8vSMw.png

DZC US-3 LATEST MACRO EVENT:

v3vvBQT.png

BLUE TEAM WON BTW

DZC US-3 WEEKLY EVENT: FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS

KfY26WE.png

We've just concluded our first season of FNF. We had our champions compete in a bracket style tournament and let me tell you it was fireworks. Best one yet.

DAYZ SA VERY 1ST DJ

aPqIDMW.png

CqBAMOi.jpg

MORE INFO HERE: http://www.dayzcolony.com/us-3/

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)
  • Like 9

Great, if not the best, server! A lot of really good RP with all kinds of roles possible, and an awesome and active community through multiple channels.

• Like 1

So many of my friends have quit playing DayZ because of all the hackers/scripters. This will be like a new game without that issue, I will be contacting all my friends and let them know about the DayZ Standalone Colony!! :)

Sometimes it feels like every time I hop in a public server, I end up getting hacked. It's refreshing to have a server to turn to that I know is hacker free. And, the role-playing here is so amazing! Whatever your pleasure, you are sure to find someone willing to play along. This colony is the perfect place to play out whatever crazy idea you've been rolling around in your head.

I've been playing this server for a while now, it's a fun place and people seem to be more friendlier than in other servers (ofc theres bandits too, it wouldn't be fun without them :P )

If you are looking to RP on dayz, make sure to check this server out :thumbsup: :beans:

Hi Weyland.  Where is this server based?  Thanks.

Our shard is located in New York. We have many international residents as far as Australia and the Phillipines. Despite having a higher than average ping, their connection is solid to our server. Zero complaints sofar. I think we have almost 10 players from AU.

Our shard is located in New York. We have many international residents as far as Australia and the Phillipines. Despite having a higher than average ping, their connection is solid to our server. Zero complaints sofar. I think we have almost 10 players from AU.

I might try to join then.  Thanks.  By the way, the bird's-eye view video on the website is amazing.  How do you make that?

Edited by Robert Neville

I might try to join then.  Thanks.  By the way, the bird's-eye view video on the website is amazing.

Thanks man! I wish I would have waited until .50 hit the streets to get some of that new NEAF in there. Maybe a remix is in order. There is a new ring of stones a la Altar next to one of the new towns off the side of the road I want to shoot. 

We would love to have you man, we've talked before and definitely looking for more of a mature crowd. Come on down and check it out! We're having a gypsy carnival event next week. Maybe pop by and get your fortune read. Bring a six-pack and maybe compete in a duel or some archery.

Edited by Weyland Yutani

This looks very interesting. I have 2 friends I regularly play with (3-5 times a week), all experienced players (300 hours +) and we have straight up had it with the "shenanigans" in the most recent patches. We have been kind of looking into a private shard to play on, preferably white listed/password protected. But here's the rub. We don't mind getting shot at, in fact expect and enjoy it, but constantly getting teleported on/ shot through walls, etc, is draining the fun out of the game big time. But all the decent pop private servers have extreme RP / no KOS type rules that seem to frankly preclude the excitement and risk that makes DayZ fun for us. I'm not looking to go set up shop killing people, but I want to know say going to the airfield or Elektro is dangerous and won't require a signed document from each party and a moderator before the bullets fly. I'm wondering if this server fits the bill. 

I have a question before I try and apply: if you join an existing colony, or are you expected to like, meet up and play with other people you don't know from them, or are there subsections? I was thinking of "Traders", but I'm not really keen on the idea of being part of a large trading conglomerate. I wouldn't mind some rivalry / competition within the factions, and maybe having a specialty.

Oh, and one friend has real trouble with 1P perspective, the head bob makes him nauseous, this is still 3PP yes?

Reading through your forums to see if I can answer my own questions :)

Edited by Ramblin Hans

Interesting concept, will keep tabs on that.

As for the head bob, Ramblin Hans, you can lower (or increase) it in the options of the game up to the point where it's hardly noticeable, if you use 1P.

This looks very interesting. I have 2 friends I regularly play with (3-5 times a week), all experienced players (300 hours +) and we have straight up had it with the "shenanigans" in the most recent patches. We have been kind of looking into a private shard to play on, preferably white listed/password protected. But here's the rub. We don't mind getting shot at, in fact expect and enjoy it, but constantly getting teleported on/ shot through walls, etc, is draining the fun out of the game big time. But all the decent pop private servers have extreme RP / no KOS type rules that seem to frankly preclude the excitement and risk that makes DayZ fun for us. I'm not looking to go set up shop killing people, but I want to know say going to the airfield or Elektro is dangerous and won't require a signed document from each party and a moderator before the bullets fly. I'm wondering if this server fits the bill. 

I have a question before I try and apply: if you join an existing colony, or are you expected to like, meet up and play with other people you don't know from them, or are there subsections? I was thinking of "Traders", but I'm not really keen on the idea of being part of a large trading conglomerate. I wouldn't mind some rivalry / competition within the factions, and maybe having a specialty.

Oh, and one friend has real trouble with 1P perspective, the head bob makes him nauseous, this is still 3PP yes?

Reading through your forums to see if I can answer my own questions :)

There are no rules regarding KOS. The unpredictable human variable is what DayZ is all about so NWAF or any hot zone, play as you see fit.

RP is encouraged, but not exactly enforced. The philosophy is once people get a taste of it, it'll naturaly happen for them. As far as rules, there are no rules besides hacking/glitching/duping/etc.

You can join a colony or start your own. Either way, I can help you with either and have a very high success rate. At first we had several trading colonies, but the megaloot issues and weekly cleanups sent a few into disrepute, but rivalry and turf wars are encouraged with rival trading colonies.

Send me a friend request on FaceBook and we'll have a detailed chat. Hope all is well and talk to you soon!

This server and community really have the potential to be something really special. Less scripted and more more organic role play concept that other places I looked at. The white listing process was definitely worth the fairly minimal effort. 

Its so nice to play on a server that doesn't reset every few minutes, and actually feel the pulse of the day, when I get on its evening and I get to see the moon rise, and decide if I want to risk looting in the dark (so fun).

Need more people to get that active player list up every day!

• Like 1

136 whitelisted as of today. Tomorrow we hold our 1st event! The event will be held with 1 hour light, 3 hour night. VOIP ONLY.

2sb6a87.jpg

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

This is the most solid project I've ever seen in DayZ! You can be whatever you want to be. A Hero, a cold blood killer, a farmer, a survival, a thief... There's a place for everyone.

Community 10/10

Server 10/10

Admins activity 10/10

Hacker free 10/10

Fun 20/10

:)

This is indeed a great server to play in. Maybe the best one I've ever played in. The fact you have to be whitelisted will make you feel more safe than in other non-whitelisted servers.

It's a server where you can play any role you want - from trader to a crazy bandit, from medic to just whatever you want. Active admins are a must, issues are quickly solved and I'm happy to see the members cooperating to keep up this great server and colony project running!

Actually I play now more on this server than in any other one, and the community, in general, is cool.

:thumbsup:

Now have 3 friends that play with me here, and I don't know if we'll play anywhere else for a while. A great growing community, plenty of action or interaction, whatever you are into. Need more active players but its a great base and have a blast on here so far. It is so great running into people on multiple occasions, getting to know who people are, learning where they hang, and if they intend to shoot you - so you know how to react the next time. 

Update:

451 whitelists.

Upgraded to 50 slots.

Zero hacking incidents!

EU server by end of March.

Avg population: 30+

Peak population: 40-45

Edited by Weyland Yutani

Would love to know how you keep your Server "Hacker Free" with the given Tools that Serveradmins from DayZ SA Server have at the Moment?

I mean, no offense, but this is anything than near possible.

You don't see Playernames, you can't spectrate Players to watch after them about suspicious behavior. You only have the same Tools like every other DayZ SA Admin at the Moment (Kick/Ban,Restart and eventually if you have a Private Shard Password Lock).

So, from Admin to Admin, tell me how you keep your Server free from Hackers with this Tools.

If you don't want to tell your secrets publicly, just PN me ;)

Is there any hope of getting whitelisted for someone who does not have facebook/twitter/any social media except a forum account and email?

Would love to know how you keep your Server "Hacker Free" with the given Tools that Serveradmins from DayZ SA Server have at the Moment?

I mean, no offense, but this is anything than near possible.

You don't see Playernames, you can't spectrate Players to watch after them about suspicious behavior. You only have the same Tools like every other DayZ SA Admin at the Moment (Kick/Ban,Restart and eventually if you have a Private Shard Password Lock).

So, from Admin to Admin, tell me how you keep your Server free from Hackers with this Tools.

If you don't want to tell your secrets publicly, just PN me ;)

PM sent.

Is there any hope of getting whitelisted for someone who does not have facebook/twitter/any social media except a forum account and email?

Unfortunately, no. We do not correspond via email for obvious reasons. FaceBook and Twitter are requirements for whitelisting. If you would like to talk in person, send me a PM.

Edited by Weyland Yutani

I would like to announce the birth of our 2nd server location in the UK.

By popular demand we are now running a 1PP server based in London.

Our operators are sweating furiously whitelisting new applicants on a daily basis. If you would like to be whitelisted please refer to this LINK.

We haven't had an official event in quite some time, but if you get in this week we are hosting the first ever Prison Break! We don't rehash old idea's (Survivor/Hunger Games) that are several years old. Our staff excel and designing new and interesting events and will continue to keep our community involved with a new experience on a bi-weekly basis.

HNiImcX.jpg

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

It's cool to see a 1st person server set up, looking forward to giving it a try!

Think I know someone who would be up for joining specifically because it is 1st only.

• Like 3