Sign in to follow this  
grimsonfart

Okay, so is this game worth "trying" to play again?

Title says most of it. Been staying away from the Standalone ever since slightly after release (i don't think i need to tell you why)...

Depends on what you expect, so yeah, you should tell us why.

Right, i guess you are one of those overly loyal guys around. Reason i stopped playing it is because there was nothing to do, nothing to find and neither no fun to be found.

Reason i stopped playing it is because there was nothing to do, nothing to find and neither no fun to be found.

There were mechanics added like hunting, fishing, farming and barricading in very early, basic forms, but it's still mostly spawn-loot-pvp-repeat. You might want to check out the new stuff but i think you will stop again.

• Like 1

Right, i guess you are one of those overly loyal guys around. Reason i stopped playing it is because there was nothing to do, nothing to find and neither no fun to be found.

Still the same game with added items and some mechanics.  I play for the pvp at NWAF cause I really have nothing else to do. Aside from some of the interesting people I have met playing running around as a fresh spawn sometimes.  I mean I can only hunt and fish so much.  When barricading (in advanced form) and vehicles come into play that is probably when you will want to return.

Edited by huf757

There were mechanics added like hunting, fishing, farming and barricading in very early, basic forms, but it's still mostly spawn-loot-pvp-repeat. You might want to check out the new stuff but i think you will stop again.

Thanks, i guess i'l come back in a year or two ;)

There are plenty of reasons people have that they stop playing this game. ChainReactor just asked for more information, and not in any kind of offensive manner.

Edited by WhiteZero
  • Like 2

There are plenty of reasons people have that they stop playing this game. ChainReactor just asked for more information, and not in any kind of offensive manner. So I'm sorry you feel the need to be offensive.

I'm sorry, what exactly did i offend with?

I'm sorry, what exactly did i offend with?

I probably assumed too much from your verbiage. Retracted.

You should read a book.

I recommend Le Rouge et Le Noir by Stendhal.

If you are not literately inclined you could try jumping of off radio antennas, that always gets a laugh.

• Like 2