Sign in to follow this  
BeaverProductions

A short highlight [4:00 minutes]- Meeting Rashow and a Russian Bandit - Friendly my ass

I thought the first guy you met was going to turn on you from the video's title, glad I was wrong.

That's what I was waiting for as well. You're more bold than I am to give a stranger ammo for his gun. Glad you too survived. 

That's what I was waiting for as well. You're more bold than I am to give a stranger ammo for his gun. Glad you too survived. 

The interesting thing is, if I hadn't given him ammo, would we both have died to the guy who attacked us?  

These are the decisions in DayZ which play on our minds after events unfold :)

I am a really trusting guy in DayZ.  I don't give out ammo to everyone I meet, but after a few minutes of talking to people, I can generally tell if someone is an asshole or not.  Not been double crossed yet, but I'm sure I will be at some point.  

Good point. One of you would have died for sure without you both having ammo. 

I find its the younger players in general who will be the double crossing rats; not saying all the young ones do this, but a lot of them like to play this way. I've unfortunately warmed up to somebody at Balota one time when I was fully geared only to have them knock me out when I took a drink from a canteen. It left me not trusting anybody unless I talk to them on TS and have played with them before. 

Stay safe out there! Enjoying your youtube videos. 

• Like 1

I've been lucky enough to only encounter one Squeeker so far.  Obviously he tried to hold me up when I was a fresh spawn.

My main foes have been Eastern Europeans.  I think its something to do with the language barrier as I have had about 4 or 5 now walk up giving it the "I'm Frienldlee" bullshit while trying to shoot you.

Only really been double crossed once by 2 guys (again Eastern European) who pretended to drop some ammo on the floor for me then shot me in the head while I looked for it.  Wont be falling for that old trick again.

Its actually a good thing to die to all these kind of activities as it teaches you how to avoid them in future :)

Edited by Beav
  • Like 1