Sign in to follow this  
Shrub Rocketeer ™

i am vary cofuse and brtoher is angery also

i was befor play my brother dayz because he going most time in the work and i can play he say is ok but today he was vary angery after he log in and his character was dead after many days survive and also m4 full attachmant was going he shout 'OK IS ENOUGH GET OWN STEAM ACCOUNT BUY OWN DAYZ AND PLAY ONLY THIS!!!'

so i was maked a steam account also buy dayz for me seperat but wen i was log in WAS MY BROTHER CHARACTER AND NAME THERE!

is 2 steam account is 2 copy dayz pay 2 time but uis only one characyter??? plese wat i am do wrong because my brother now is even more anger about and also how we can play same time if i putting steam account on laptop is same thing happen

You need to run steam as an admin

So, when you want to play exit steam, and then run as admin and play on your account.

then if he wants to play do the same thing.

or play on different computers

Edited by leviski
  • Like 1

thankyou i will try is big relef i was scare i lost £20 also my brother was say i maked mistake but i will do wat you saying and after i will post here result thankyou vary much for make a reply

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

i was do like you say run steam in adminastrator mode log in my steam account play dayz was again my brother character and name in the start screen : o

edit we sharing pc and laptop both is him wat he buy but is ok for me to using

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™

i was do like you say run steam in adminastrator mode log in my steam account play dayz was again my brother character and name in the start screen : o

edit we sharing pc and laptop both is him wat he buy but is ok for me to using

Join a server. The "main menu character" is stored locally and has no effect on the actual character when playing.

• Like 1

we finding solution we doing seperate log in same time 2 account and is fix but is still problem after is only one person is play wrong account character is show but we can [play same time and also sometime i can start my character if i was playing last time not my brother thankyou for evry person make advices : )