Sign in to follow this  
ElRolle

DayZRP.com - the largest DayZ role playing community! [online since 2012, 19000+ whitelisted members, over 1.8 million posts on our forums]

newlogo.png

www.dayzrp.com

Hello!

DayZRP is the role playing community focused on player cooperation, increasing the player interaction and fair play. In the post-apocalyptic world of DayZRP we have our own lore as well as rules that regulate the role play in order to achieve a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone. All our servers use a strict whitelist system and only the best applicants who show dedication and will to role play are allowed to join our servers.

We have been running our community and servers for over 5 years now, we are much more than a DayZ server with rules and a whitelist. We are an active role playing community with over 1 600 000 posts and over 30 000 accounts created on our website since the launch. We are striving to create an unique DayZ experience and customize our server to promote authentic experience for our players.

Our DayZRP modification based on official DayZ mod in ArmA2 was a huge success, drawing in over 6000 whitelisted players to enjoy the custom features like weapon attachment systems, group/clan system, custom map additions, settlements, a trade post, events - both PvP and PvE and more.

DayZRP community now hosts DayZ Standalone servers connected to a single private HIVE. A completely new lore and rules have been created for DayZ Standalone, our website has gotten a new look and tons of new features and systems have been added, here are a few examples:
- Whitelist system
- Newcomer guide
- Mentor programme
- Group system
- Player driven events
- Radio chatter forums

If this sounds interesting, register on our website: www.dayzrp.com, read the newcomer guide and apply for the whitelist!
Your story begins here, on DayZRP!

Community Information
Established: July 2012
Password: Given once whitelisted (to prevent in game chat spam of "Not whitelisted" kick messages when randoms join)

Edited by ElRolle
  • Like 4

If there's really enough cooperation to get that many people into a photo, it may be worth checking out.

We're now in the top 20 DayZ SA servers on GameTracker, and by the looks of it the only private shard there  :)

Definitely a great community. I'd suggest it to anyone who wants to get involved in a serious, active and enjoyable role-playing community. The community members are welcoming so it's definitely a great place.

Check it out guys!

Been a part of this community for over a year now and I don't have any plans on leaving anytime soon, met some of my best "internet friends" there and even met up with one of them this summer, one of the if not the best community for DayZ Roleplay there is.

I've been a part of this community for over a year and ive enjoyed every bit of it. There is nothing like it and the friendliness of the members makes it impossible to stop being on the forums. Im a forum addict on DayzRP because it has brought me soo many good memories and experiences that will follow me for the rest of my life. Once you go DayzRP, you never go back :)

-Mellström

Thread updated!

Due to increased demand and player numbers we now have two servers - EU and US!

EU server is now ranked 2nd worldwide on GameTracker!

• Like 1

Thread updated!

Due to increased demand and player numbers we now have two servers - EU and US!

EU server is now ranked 2nd worldwide on GameTracker!

I definetly have to check that out of it's THAT popular O_O

Blame it on my dyslexia or anything else but for the love of god I can't find the Passphrase! It bugs me the hell out of myself! I really want to join this server!

Donated money to the server, played alot. Never had any negative opinions of me. Logged into the server one day with Cheat engine up (For Shogun 2 SP) that I had forgot about. Right away BE ban, try to explain the situation but the ban is upheld due to the fact that they just have a zero tolerance policy. Kinda wish I could have got the money back, or some other kind of a chance but none of that was ever heard.

Play here constantly!

Great RP, great atmosphere and great staff team.

Plus both servers are always full of players!

We now have 3rd server based in EU, with 1st person view only for more realistic and immerse role play!

Have you guys ever considered hosting an Australian (or nearby) server?

Have you guys ever considered hosting an Australian (or nearby) server?

Unfortunately, our hosting provider - FragNet - does not offer servers in Australia or Oceania, only US and EU.

Edited by Rolle

I would love to try a rp days standalone server but I got a couple questions.

1-is there any req to join the community or ts or just the server I'm 15 no sqeak voice.

2-for being a bandit do I have to give an explanation before killing a person or do I have to wait a little or do I have to be dramatic when killing the person.

3 is betraying allowed

Those are the only questions I had I read the rules I just didn't get the kos one and I wanted to ask something that wasn't in the rules or wasn't said as much.

Edited by DaNic2553

Make sure to follow us on Twitter, as we announce important changes and events there!

Updated the OP, new community features added. Currently we have yearly community awards ongoing where community members vote the best players in multiple categories. Winners receive a MVP status on the forums (second highest) and a special badge below their name to proudly wear for upcoming year.

Bump, updated the thread with new relevant information, last update was over a year ago and A LOT has changed since then.

• DayZRP has a brand new website
  • Whitelist system has changed slightly, if you have been denied in the past or run out of attempts, you can give it a try once again
  • The rules have been completely rewritten into a numbered point form, to make them more structured and easy to understand
  • We have introduced mentor programme, to help guide people who need help with their role play skills

A lot of incredibly talented role players in this community. It's definitely worth checking out if you love DayZ and are looking for an experience unlike any other!