Sign in to follow this  
harteman

Controller support confirmed?

Just saw the "A" icon on the accept button in DayZ when I alt+tabbed back into the game.

• Like 1

any chance you could get a screenshot of something like that? or is it too quick?

Shows up for me if i have my controller plugged in, not bothered to try it out though.

Just tried it being a controller player, didnt like it, couldn't invert look, none of the buttons opened the gear menu, and a lot didn't seem to do anything

and the layout of buttons that do work didn't seem very practical

Just tried it being a controller player, didnt like it, couldn't invert look, none of the buttons opened the gear menu, and a lot didn't seem to do anything

and the layout of buttons that do work didn't seem very practical

in the menus is there a way to assign buttons to the "gamepad?" there might also be a file in the DayZ folder that has some settings you can tinker with

• Like 1

I had my xbox fight stick plugged in while playing dayz and the menus looked like this:

20faohy.jpg

• Like 3

I knew it was coming eventually.. Im tentative to see what sort of influence this game going to console has on its final design. Interested, yet tentative. :)

You can't turn it off right now. For someone like me that uses xpadder this is a game breaking issue.

I was able to turn min off eventually, just went to devices, and used the mouse to disable, it

Nettles I wasn't able to configure it through the normal control menu, may be in configuration file but didn't check

Edited by monolith1985