Sign in to follow this  
EnglishNugget

Big forum family photo

Wouldnt it be great to be able to try and get a huge gang/army of us together. Even if its just for 30mins. The pictures/video would be epic!!

One problem... there will always be that one or two that would spoil it and kill.

Oh if only....

• Like 2

get tjogehter where exactly?

yeeaa tjohohgeheter in da inglish languegahe!!

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1

We've done that.. you missed it ;)

We could always do another one... 

• Like 2

please say me where is this photo happen :)

I will coming with happy face and AKM full magazine :thumbsup: :ph34r:

say CHEEESE MUTHAFUCKAS :D

• Like 3

Sorry, but I'd probably merc a certain someone (without naming names) before he even makes it anywhere close to the group photo. Lmao.

All that grammatical forum trolling comes at a price. Actual trolling, not just bad english btw.

Edited by bonesnap

the ship could be a good location. Surely someone on here has their own server and could put a password to enter (bad i know but only for a short while). 

Then after all the kindness and love..... Britian Vs US PVP last man standing :D 

HELL YEEEEE haha

Imagine the panic when a flashbang goes off in the middle of the pack, it would be instant carnage!

It looks like about 2+ people on this post are prepared for an actual meet and greet..

..the rest are just enamored with the idea of "what could" and totally unprepared for the reality of it all. 

Again, we've done this.. its easy to do with Zero casualties and everyone having fun. 

If you want a location, do it at Devils Castle. Its a nightmare for anyone to infiltrate head-on if a large group is inside. 

It looks like about 2+ people on this post are prepared for an actual meet and greet..

..the rest are just enamored with the idea of "what could" and totally unprepared for the reality of it all. 

Again, we've done this.. its easy to do with Zero casualties and everyone having fun. 

If you want a location, do it at Devils Castle. Its a nightmare for anyone to infiltrate head-on if a large group is inside. 

Agreed. If we were to make it happen, we'd need to make a committed thread like the last one & keep it up to date for a week or so in advance.

Definitely very easy to avoid casualties, but in the unlikelyhood that shit were to hit the fan, people need not get discouraged.

Just like here on the forums, people like to troll in the game itself, as I'm sure many of you know.

Just expect the unexpected, & don't get attached to your gear.

Let's make it happen!  :D

im well up for it! be nice to also speak to your guys :D

People will always try and steal gear, we could also get in a team speak and come in one by one as we talk. anyone coming who isnt in SP gets a mosin in the face

Just when you tried to take a picture you'd realized your camera is badly damaged or ruined and we'd have to search for a new one.

• Like 3

Just when you tried to take a picture you'd realized your camera is badly damaged or ruined and we'd have to search for a new one.

pahaha!

• Like 1

I was a little dismayed missing out on last meet and greet. I wanted to take Irish's quiz... :D 

I am down if this is habbening

I was a little dismayed missing out on last meet and greet. I wanted to take Irish's quiz... :D

I am down if this is habbening

Cool man, ye i missed the last one too

Im well up for it, just worried a douche bag doesnt spoil it

I would be down, I'll be keeping a close eye on all of you! :P

I am always down to meet other survivors. The last meet up we had was amazing. I will come as a prepared medic once again incase all hell breaks loose. (Which is inevitable)

We've done that.. you missed it ;)

We could always do another one... 

-snip-

:D :D :D

My names in the video.

:D

Edited by GrappleX