Kronwallioo

Dayz Commander wont work? - Red Triangle

So hey guys, im having an issue here, whenever I go onto Dayz Commander, I try to install DAYZ EPOCh, but when I click on the install button it shows a red triangle, and when I go on it shows this error :

cdn.dayz.st resolved to 159.253.145.189

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I'm using Windows8, could that be the problem?? :/

So hey guys, im having an issue here, whenever I go onto Dayz Commander, I try to install DAYZ EPOCh, but when I click on the install button it shows a red triangle, and when I go on it shows this error :

cdn.dayz.st resolved to 159.253.145.189

System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(ModVersion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I'm using Windows8, could that be the problem?? :/

Hey Buddy,

I just had the exact same problem, it turns out some of the CDN servers for DayzCommander are either down or have basically crashed.

What you need to do is have DayZCommander open and flush the DNS on your machine.

To do that, goto the Start Menu and type Command Prompt. Run it as an Administrator

Open DayZ Commander

In the Command prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns

Now attempt to download or update one of the DayZ Mods. Every time you get the error, once again do the command. Each time you will see it will refuse from a different IP Address. keep flushing your DNS until it works, and voila! You'll be downloading DayZ

• Like 6

Hey Buddy,

I just had the exact same problem, it turns out some of the CDN servers for DayzCommander are either down or have basically crashed.

What you need to do is have DayZCommander open and flush the DNS on your machine.

To do that, goto the Start Menu and type Command Prompt. Run it as an Administrator

Open DayZ Commander

Now attempt to download or update one of the DayZ Mods. Every time you get the error, once again do the command. Each time you will see it will refuse from a different IP Address. keep flushing your DNS until it works, and voila! You'll be downloading DayZ

did this work

did this work

Well, It worked for me, So I would like to say Thanks so much! Im currently downloading it!

How many times did you have to enter the ipconfig /flushdns?

I'm on windows 8, and when I searched in my run there was no comand prompt, I'm assuming the CMD is an alternative to what you meant?

I've followed the steps and entered the ipconfig /flushdns several times, each time the TRiangle pops back up, I'm just interested to know how many times I have to do it, or if the CMD is the correct tool to use? 

Thanks in advanced for anyone who replies to this! <3

Hey Buddy,

Open DayZ Commander

This worked for me thanks :)

Hey Buddy,

Open DayZ Commander

Worked for me, literally just signed up to post this.

Can you help me similar problem but it says cdn.dayz.st resolved to 146.185.23.130

System.net.webexception: the remote server returned an error:(404) not found.

At system.net.httpwebrequest.getrespose()

At dotjosh.dayzcommader.app.core.moddownloaderdownloadandextract(int64& totaldownload, double totalsize)

At dotjosh.dayzcommader.app.core.modversioninstaller.installsync(modversion new version,modversionflie modversionfile

Plz help