Sign in to follow this  
haxborn

So, are vehicles coming in 0.50 or not?

I thing devs doing nice Christmas surprise every person what is log in on Christmas day see nice key in inventory and new car outside the tent :thumbsup:  ;)

with nice card message say 'happy Christmas from rocket please drive careful no alcohol and slow down please close to the berezino school' :thumbsup: :ph34r:

• Like 1

I read up somewhere that the V3S is now in the game for 0.50, Is this true? anyone confirm its in?

I read up somewhere that the V3S is now in the game for 0.50, Is this true? anyone confirm its in?

Merged.

Please search before posting.

BUMPING TO CLAIM MY VICTORY TO ALL THE NON BELIEVERS WHO DID NOT HAVE FAITH IN ME!

The game barely handles the loot tables trying to respawn. How in Jesus, Mary, and Joseph could the current game handle working 3 ton trucks?

Is this thread a joke?

Who's laughing now?

Everyone because they came in .51

Lol if you would have read more than the title you could easilly see:

"Does that mean it will be added in the 0.50 update? Or just an upcoming feature we will see within the next few patches? The information of that isn't really that clear."

And this guy clearly said how vehicles was NO WAY NEAR the current dayz state, so your argument bro, is pretty invalid!

No they won't be ready for this update, i think the next update is one to look forward to though if a vehicle is the thing you think is lacking from this game.

anotherdeadhero wins the thread.