Sign in to follow this  
brumey

the new "old" spawn locations are the shit

so i took a break from dayz... 4 months

i came back on friday (for the Weekend). god did i have much fun Camping police Stations in elektro, chernogorsk and berezino(factory). met not a single friendly the whole Weekend! only KOS. but i am ok with this. i turned to the dark side and having a shitload of fun killing those fuckers!

normally i run away when endangered. if uu Point your gun at me u get my anger. letting you feel my axe between your eyes. in the firestation fi. ist better to dodge gunshots and go for a axeswing at the head, when surprised! People suck at Shooting!

also didnt Encounter any "AKM M4 Rambo's". have they got rarer? heli Crash sites a Thing from the past (i ask here before, cuz last time i was looking for them 1 week not knowing that they have been removed 40 hours.. YEAH FUNNY^^ haha )

even on a low Pop Server i met some jerks at firestation in chernogorsk! in fact this Weekend was the first time i ever met someone in chernogorsk (this my hometown, ever has been)...

so far

MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS. had some pretty intense Moments this Weekend. playing somehow felt like the first time i started up dayz. with the Little difference the i dont get shot anymore. I M ON TOP OF THE FOODCHAIN NOW!

I seriously expected your post to elaborate on the title - in fact to me it seems like you approve of the new locations. But maybe I am just very bad at detecting irony or you have one of those strange fetishes where "shit" is a good thing.

Anyways I like them especially the Cherno and Elektro spawns. Before you could wander those cities without ever meeting anyone or only a few geared guys. Elektro is plain positive while Cherno takes away from the western areas - however it gives more in return. The only one I do not like is the Novodmitrovsk/Cernaya Polana spawn - technically not that different from Cherno but its simply not a coastal spawn and also gives you too much of a head start - it also reduces the value of traveling to Novo from Svetlojarsk etc.

Oh - and the Vybor spawn. This one is crap. Should be removed.

• Like 1

isnt the vybor spawn a bug?

naked, hydrated and energized without any items

AND YEA. the new spawns are good immo

Man I'm surprised you didn't meet a friendly all weekend. Half the people I meet in a day are usually friendly. The other half just tries to kill me for no reason.

I seriously expected your post to elaborate on the title - in fact to me it seems like you approve of the new locations. But maybe I am just very bad at detecting irony or you have one of those strange fetishes where "shit" is a good thing.

Anyways I like them especially the Cherno and Elektro spawns. Before you could wander those cities without ever meeting anyone or only a few geared guys. Elektro is plain positive while Cherno takes away from the western areas - however it gives more in return. The only one I do not like is the Novodmitrovsk/Cernaya Polana spawn - technically not that different from Cherno but its simply not a coastal spawn and also gives you too much of a head start - it also reduces the value of traveling to Novo from Svetlojarsk etc.

Oh - and the Vybor spawn. This one is crap. Should be removed.

To some people when you put 'the' before 'shit' it means good.

Edited by anotherdeadhero

maybe bad luck for me. i dont KOS. always assess the Situation and speaking before shootin... sometimes speaking while Swinging my axe xP

when i meet them i shout: "dude take your gun down. dont Point it at me! i gotta put my axe between your eyes if u dont put it down!" not 1 single time did the other end talk back last Weekend. starting to think dean put some KOS-robots, not able to use their microfone, into my dayz!

• Like 1

game souldn't launch if no mic i detected IMO

also didnt Encounter any "AKM M4 Rambo's". have they got rarer?

they fight each other in military area, and so do i. killing a poor guy armed with a chambered .22 or a blaze is not fun when you have an AKM with PSO-1 scope, and looting 2 baked beans on his corpse is pointless.

How I understood this thread, it is from a KOS'ler being mad about too much KOS. Is that correct?

^^^I felt like this was the case but if he talks before shooting he's not technically a KoS'r....

Bragging about being on top of the food chain as a "new" murderer is silly though.

You could have come up against a long string of inept players.

Vybor bridge spawn has got to be a bug.  Thats where we were spawning in the pre-alpha testing.

Needless Kos is just getting old and annoying [it always was actually], fair enough guys with hours worth of loot KoSing for safety after spotting someone near them out West or in a military base etc, but the constant stream of Persians freshspawns trying to kill me with hammers, axes, wrenches, fists etc when I'm getting starting gear together is just annoying. I must say though, I'm getting much better at meleeing players, I've 1 shotted the last 4 guys who tried to kill me with their scrub gear.

nah. dont wanted to brag. just wanted to share some experience from hanging out cherno, elektro, berezino police and firehouse.

and yea. i was using a mic when talking to the others. i can be heard (confirmed from friend in teamspeak)

melee  > scrub gear        ^^

Edited by brumey

game souldn't launch if no mic i detected IMO

cuz that doesn't take 3 minutes to spoof