Widget (DayZ)

GUIDs to copy in game menu

Please let people to copypaste GUID from game panel, I have wasted a lot of time time to correct peoples GUIDs and look for correct ones inside logs.

This was a problem in MOD, now it is again.

We only whitelist the members by looking into our logs figuring out the GUID for them - problem solved.

We only whitelist the members by looking into our logs figuring out the GUID for them - problem solved.

That's not a solution for me :/

Thats actually pretty interesting - is there a documentation somewhere about how to achieve this?

Your GUID is just an md5 hash of of 'BE' and your SteamID (64).

The source code is available here: https://gist.github.com/cyrq/010961de5e6814953332

I've read you can also ban/whitelist people with just their Steam ID instead rather than their GUID

• Like 1

I know this tool because it is written by my community member :P. People use it and still 30% of them got problems. They keep posting me wrong hashes somehow.

Request their steam ID also? Then you can confirm it yourself, or just use their Steam ID's to whitelist (I believe you can do that)

Request their steam ID also? Then you can confirm it yourself, or just use their Steam ID's to whitelist (I believe you can do that)

Do you realise how much work it is? Right now I add about 10-15 GUIDs every hour. Checking everything by my own would take whole hour to add GUIDs.

We had same problem in mod, now we have a problem in DAYZ SA. People are just stupid, that's why I ask devs to create such option.

I can "convert" GUID to SteamID. Send me GUID and i give you back SteamID. :)