SmashT

DayZ Live Streams

If you want to we can play sometime.  U should be able to find me on steam with Ronald Weezner or contact me through twitch.

Edited by MicahStreams

Back online.  I will be moving this thread to general after today unless I am instructed otherwise.

Some bitch just killed my friend with a pipe wrench

Just advertising my stream.  I'd love to have people in chat to talk to even if you are only stopping in for a minute or two to ask a question.  I may not know the answer right away but I'll help find it.  I see myself playing this game a while and would like to learn as much as possible.  I just moved my twitch channel from one account to the other so I am starting fresh with followers/views.  Anyone that even clicks my stream link would be helping me greatly =].  

Thanks!

Micah Pfohl

My Old Channel

merging to correct thread.

hahaha its the fckd up rabbit hopping animation

laughed like a lunatic when i saw it first hand

Edited by 27 others

It's that time again, my DayZ brethren.

I'll be streaming DayZ tonight AND giving away 4 Awesome Games!

These games are:

1. Limbo
  2. Spelunky
  3. Legend of Dungeon
  4. Mark of the Ninja

No hoops, no forms, no jumping on one foot to get a game. Just show up, Follow my stream, and say the magic word before I roll the dice. It's that simple!

The fun starts tonight at 6:00PM EST on the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream.

Edited by MikeReverb

I will be streaming DayZ all day, mostly RPvP near electro/cherno/balota. Come hang out and maybe win a copy of DayZ SA for a friend or yourself!

http://twitch.tv/darkyoda11

Merged.

Hello guys!

I will be doing a DayZ StandAlone Giveaway on Stream for you all :D

www.twitch.tv/conzec89 <- join if you want a chance to win :D

Hey Fellas!

I'm back again with another DayZ stream! I had a blast yesterday--from trying to feed my group a rotten kiwi to stalking a sniper in the bush. We have a lot of fun on the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream. :)

Tonight I'll be traveling up to Guba most likely, and I hope to bring a few friends along! Anyone is welcome to join us--my steam profile is here.

I'll also be giving away two games: Mark of the Ninja and Trine 2: Complete Story that one of my viewers lovingly donated. Follow my stream for a chance to win.

It all starts tonight at 10:00PM EST over at http://twitch.tv/mikereverb1

Hey guys, i've just started streaming again, I just thought it would be cool to have some people from the DayZ community to share the experience with me and chat about it as I stream!

I'm not big or anything and that doesn't bother me, all I really care about is just sharing my experience and talking to people rather than having 1,000 viewers where only 10 talk, lol.

So if you enjoy streams and also enjoy talking to the streamer and the rest of people in chat, please stop by! 

Thanks, Mr Trebor

Stream: www.twitch.tv/mrtrebor_

P.S - I may not be streaming DayZ all the time!

Edited by mrtrebor

Crush a can for jay owen

why do I see a WarZ picture there?

Hi as the title is showing I am starting a new DayZ livestream at twitch, would be awsm if you guys wanna come check it out, talk bout the game and watch me and my friends struggle through the zombie apocalypse! :D  :beans:  tune in at www.twitch.tv/zeerkx :beans:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hello Soldiers!

If you like to watch dayz streams you welcome to help me out with my quest to partnership.

i streamed for 3-4 weeks and i have allready meet up with 500 viewers idle everyday.

I love to entertainment in the mean time im playing with you guys, and doing alot of funny events in dayz with my viewers.

Would love to have you there and help me expand the stream,

Im LIVE everyday 12PM (Gmt+1)

http://www.twitch.tv/sowztv

/SowzTV

Edited by SowzTV

My friends, my countrymen, my comrades-in-arms during this most Z of Days.

We again venture into Chernarus tonight at 10:00PM EST.

We're getting better, getting stronger, getting smarter to survive against the undead and living alike, but we still need your expertise! Do not let us become a blood cow to the most heinous of bandits!

Follow us during the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream for laughs, cries, and the hardest beard nipples you've ever seen. http://twitch.tv/mikereverb1

Hey everyone just thought I would let you all know about my up and coming stream trying to get a following going so check it out on the link above. 

Also for anyone needing a teamspeak 3 for there team or friends or just want to find someone to play with I have opened a legal teamspeak for those that are in need or just wish to hangout with others that love to game. If your a team/squad and you need it for scrims or practice or what not then get@me and I will even password a room so your team can do so in peace from the rest.

My idea behind this was to help those in need and to kinda start a VoIP Facebook for the dayz community. Its fully paid for by myself donations are welcomed to help with slots or just keeping it in general but NOT required to use it. Hopefully it will grow and even Squads can find others for there groups or people can find others who enjoy the same games and what not but this I feel will help with eliminating having to use Direct Coms in hairy spots or help with Surviviors out there looking to play with others. The ts is monitored by a group of friends and people I trust to make sure there are no trolls and to make sure everyone has a wonderful gaming experience while on the ts so stop by sometime if you like. 

Teamspeak 3 info : 4lols.clants.net:4234

Slots are limited for now but if we grow crazy i will upgrade them... If you cant get in then please keep trying or message me here and we will get it worked out..

You can also check us out on steam community groups just search : 4LoLs

THANKS

I killed them.

All three of them.

They might have been brothers. Maybe cousins. They dressed alike--army fatigues--and carried boxes of ammunition. They were bandits, and several people had already died by their hands. The road was littered with bodies, trophies, warnings to passerby.

And my friend Aviate and I gunned them down on the hill outside of Elektro.

This is DayZ at its finest. Emergent stories. I am a survivor, and I will not be a victim.

Follow me tonight at 10:00PM EST on the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream. But be prepared to do whatever it takes to survive!

Also, I like beards.

Edited by MikeReverb

HUGE Giveaway Tonight (Saturday) and Tomorrow Night!

It's almost as epic as my beard, friends. Holy crud, my viewers came through big time by donating the following games.

1. DayZ
  2. Humble Bundle (Joe Danger 2, Papo & Yo, Reus, Surgeon Simulator, and more)
  3. Don’t Starve
  4. Left 4 Dead 2
  5. Limbo
  6. Reus
  7. Alan Wake Collector’s Bundle
  8. Alan Wake American Nightmare
  9. Supreme Commander
  10. Supreme Commander Forged Alliance
  11. Titan Quest Gold
  12. Bittrip Runner 2
  13. Garry’s Mod

Yeah, holy crap.

And all you have to do is show up, follow my stream, and enter by typing in the keyword I give you! It's all done on camera so it's fair. No hoops to jump through (unless you want to jump through a hoop of some sort--more power to you!)

It starts tonight at 6:00 PM EST on my Mike Reverb Twitch Stream; http://twitch.tv/mikereverb1

Edited by MikeReverb