Sign in to follow this  
Count_Grishnackh

Newspawns asking to get killed

So its obvious why they do this... to get better spawns.

It happened to me and a buddy yesterday, he was a brand new spawn with no gear BEGGING us to kill him... we tried losing him but kept bothering us... then started punching us trying to provoke us to kill him.

So we did what any other kind-hearted soul would do... We shot him in the leg (broken bone) patched him up and handcuffed him and force fed and gave him water all nice and healthy like... then proceeded to run way.

These guys dont belong in the game, its not what the game is about.

I hope his death was slow and painfull...

• Like 7

It's not what it's about, But you can't tell people how to play a sandbox. They clearly had an appointment to keep and just needed to use the reincarnation system to get there.

• Like 1

This game is not about teamspeak either but i'll bet you use that... So what. This guy probably wants to play with his friends and its really annoying getting a Novo spawn after getting killed in Cherno. I don't judge.

• Like 3

I have a feeling that guys like you don't belong in the game, not him.

• Like 2

would have done the same!

if you're not happy there are now lots of options to die, go jump off a roof, get kileld by Zs, drown yourslef, even start a fight without the moaning, whatever, just don't run arownd annoying other people and breaking their immersion :))

• Like 2

A core aim of this game is to be immersive.

Your metagaming goes against others' immersion. For the one who does it, at the time immersion is less important.

What you do ingame creates experience for the rest of us. You are providing entertainment. Try to remember that we are each other (separation is illusion).

So I kindly ask you to do your metagaming as discreetly as possible. Or even better:

Make it into a story.

No,no,no mate you have it all wrong..

This is what you need to do..

Trust me  he will never do it again..

Find a bottle of disinfectant give him 75 percent of the bottle and 2 rotten apples...

Wont be able to see for hours.....and wont be able to die either...

So its obvious why they do this... to get better spawns.

It happened to me and a buddy yesterday, he was a brand new spawn with no gear BEGGING us to kill him... we tried losing him but kept bothering us... then started punching us trying to provoke us to kill him.

So we did what any other kind-hearted soul would do... We shot him in the leg (broken bone) patched him up and handcuffed him and force fed and gave him water all nice and healthy like... then proceeded to run way.

I hope his death was slow and painfull...

Omg.. And you wonder why people hate you.. How hard is it to whip out your axe and help him on his way.?

If I get killed in cherno and spawn in Vybor suicide is the way to spawn nearer the coast.

But if there is nothing to jump off your screwed.

I think its guys like you who don't belong in games. If your not going to interact with people why the hell are you here.?

And by Interact I don't mean breaking his legs so he now has to crawl back.

• Like 1

Omg.. And you wonder why people hate you.. How hard is it to whip out your axe and help him on his way.?

If I get killed in cherno and spawn in Vybor suicide is the way to spawn nearer the coast.

But if there is nothing to jump off your screwed.

I think its guys like you who don't belong in games. If your not going to interact with people why the hell are you here.?

And by Interact I don't mean breaking his legs so he now has to crawl back.

^

couldn't have said it any better, you guys are sad

Edited by re-patch

^

couldn't have said it any better, you guys are sad

The only sad people are ones asking to be killed because they "don't like" where they spawn.  Well too fricking bad, deal with it.  Hell, for each suicide your spawn time should double.

In other words, bad players need to suicide in order to start their loot farm, good players can deal with whatever spawn they get.

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 5

OP handled this situation correctly. Being a hero and saving people from themselves is an honorable way to play... it's almost as hilarious as someone who wants to live and cuffing them and force feeding them disinfectant spray!  :beans:

What ever happened to running to get where you need to be?

• Like 3

I can understand with the cold changes and with the shoe degradation coming, and I swear the hunger part has ramped up over the past few updates, getting across the world to reconnect with your friends after death (without dying again along the way) could take some time, but I still agree with everyone who believes it's lame and not the way to go. Or as orlok says people who kill themselves are too pedestrian.  :lol:

• Like 1

If only this guy would have at least spiced the ''Scenario'' a bit... Of course it's apocalypse, lots of people would suicide in such a world, especially if they lost most of the people they care about !! Things will sort themselves out when the suicide option will be added at some point ! 

I would have been so like : Killed my wife, killed my son... They all turned into one of those things, i don't belong in this god damn world, please put an end to my misery ! :D

Edited by docjiggy

Well its good there are some mixed reactions...

In all honesty if he hadnt bothered us we would have left him alone... he could have easliy killed himself.

The way he begged and pleaded for us to kill him just made the fact that we actually didnt kill him but rather incapacitated him with nothing to do but wait to die was even sweeter.

It was funny as hell... we were still lolling 15 mins later wondering if he was still alive :D

*fuckthepolice

No,no,no mate you have it all wrong..

This is what you need to do..

Trust me  he will never do it again..

Find a bottle of disinfectant give him 75 percent of the bottle and 2 rotten apples...

Wont be able to see for hours.....and wont be able to die either...

Ill do that next time haha :thumbsup:

if they're cool and ask nice then give them a bullet and send them to a new spawn.

if they're being a dick about it.. break legs like OP did.

• Like 1

he should've just acted like a murderous nutjob and not said anything, i'm sure you wouldn't have thought twice about killing him.

• Like 1

The only sad people are ones asking to be killed because they "don't like" where they spawn.  Well too fricking bad, deal with it.  Hell, for each suicide your spawn time should double.

In other words, bad players need to suicide in order to start their loot farm, good players can't deal with whatever spawn they get.

YES

It takes "only" 30 minutes to run from one corner of the map to the other. Mabye 35-40, if you stop to look for clothing. If you can't take 30 minutes to play the game, then why exactly are you needed so desperately by your friends? In my clan, all of our ops take at least an hour to do (get into position, move from cover to cover, set up overwatches, etc). I've died during an OP at the NWAF, spawned at Cherno, and ran all the way back to join the op again. I didn't miss all that much. Took gear off the dead bodies, and was back and "ready to go" within 5 minutes of running back. On a Friday night, what is 35 minutes to me, when I have already been playing for 2+ hours?

People crying about "bad" spawns is hilarious.

• Like 1

I usually just aim my axe the opposite direction and swing whilst saying "its not working for some reason."  After that they piss off thinking I am disabled in one form or another.

• Like 5

When me and you okay any game steak others usually run away.

Or we do speed runs :)

• Like 1

I can understand why.  I like playing with friends too and if it doesn't take a half hour of game time to meet up with them it's better. 

If we die we're back to lootin though.  I would be however be totally against any kind of suicide options in the game.  Find stuff that'll kill you or find somewhere to jump off.  

Edited by DoctorWhy