Cartoonrboy

HARDCORE | FINALdayZ | Epoch Survival | The TOUGHEST Server in DayZ

DEDICATED!

FINALdayZ Namalsk is now on a dedicated server. If you haven't yet tested your survivalist skills on the toughest server in DayZ, then now's a great time to do so.

Featuring forsaken Namalsk: a collection of additions designed to make looting trickier and the landscape more immersive and interesting, with subtle clues to discover hidden secrets within the environment.

b6AybAa.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy

my mate and I will try this out later today. we always wanted an experience like this. none of that  "spawn in with dmr and swag stuff, 999 helis+ , cheap basebuilding and briefcases for small donations" hosted by yologaming crap.

really looking forward to this!

• Like 1

So after some hours of this server I have come to the conclusion that this is just awesome. the survival challenge that dayz loses after a long time of playing gets just as much of a revive here as the myterious feeling of exploringg unknown territory and scavanging. the crafting system ist just great and the AI implementation worked out extremely well. admins  (which also seem to work as the traders) seem to be very dedicated since they provide their services at almost any given time.

one thing that I havent gotten yet: the vehicles the AI (even the week one up North) drives around with are always locked and cant be used. is it meant to be this way?

• Like 1

On 3/16/2016 at 3:11 AM, LO0TC1F3R said:

So after some hours of this server I have come to the conclusion that this is just awesome. the survival challenge that dayz loses after a long time of playing gets just as much of a revive here as the myterious feeling of exploringg unknown territory and scavanging. the crafting system ist just great and the AI implementation worked out extremely well. admins  (which also seem to work as the traders) seem to be very dedicated since they provide their services at almost any given time.

one thing that I havent gotten yet: the vehicles the AI (even the week one up North) drives around with are always locked and cant be used. is it meant to be this way?

Sorry for the late response. I'm a mod on the server, and the vehicles the roaming bandit AI drive are locked because they are not mission vehicles--they spawn and despawn at random, and this means that if you are driving a roaming bandit vehicle when the server decides to despawn it (because the patrol is over), you may die. Best to avoid getting in them, if you ask me.

It's a consequence of the bandit AI being relatively easy to kill. They are numerous and provide decent gear (to start), but the server load would be unbearable if the cars stayed around. You will need to find some actual missions in order to get vehicles that survive a restart (or find one of their random spawns on the island).

• Like 1

FORSAKEN Future

Without human maintenance and intervention, mother nature would soon reclaim the earth from us. In just 50 years almost all our infrastructure would've deteriorated beyond repair.

This Forsaken Future is coming soon to FINALdayZ. Chernarus will no longer be recognisable. But the undead are still walking. And the (un)natural world is waiting for you...

BIAb0nj.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy
  • Like 1

Yo guys, i have played this server in the last mouths and i think people should know it, at least give it a try.

I am a Dayz enthusiastic and i never had a experience equal in FDZ. This server is awesome. Its the way Dayz is meant to be, hard. If you wanna a challenging server, that's it.

Actually i have some stuff in the server and i can help a bit, new players through the cold Namalsk, but don't expect a babysitter.

If you are a Dayz player and does not gave this server a try, you should do it. NOW.

I AM STILL ALIVE!  - Kazu

• Like 2

I really liked it too but to be honest my buddy and I ragequit at some point. after finally having collected enough lee enfield and ak ammo from bandit patrols we managed to take out one of those bandit camps. we barely survived, made it though and were really happy but more NPCs just spawned so we never got any loot out of this episode. :(

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the hardcore aproach of this server, its actually the only one that really deserves the hardcore label, but repeatedly getting raped by endlessly and instantly respawning AI was just too much.

Are some places not meant to be infiltrated? I am for example talking about the camp on top of the mountain ridge at 007/005 on the south eastern Island. Because it would be a shame if we stopped playing just because we had a completely wrong approach to the gameplay here.

I believe you're referring to Seraja. The Ai package used a combination of WAI and DZAI. DZAI replaced WAI entirely but as they spawn dynamically they'll remain relentless.

I'll check the respawn timers to ensure enough time to extract loot, it may currently be set too high. There's also a new set of loot crates for grabs although they mimic the supply drops of Epoch. I'd say the best loot is taken from the Ai although it's possible the crates can grant high calibre weapons.

The LHD aircraft carrier is also being relocated. I'm not saying where but I'll certainly post more details when it's ready. It too will contain valuable loot, but as you know it won't be as simple as opening a crate...

Chernarus will be ready soon. It will be just as tough but perhaps a little warmer...

If you ever have grievances with the server, staff or players then please use the forum. This is exactly its purpose my friend.

Edited by Cartoonrboy

that sounds awesome. looking forward to my return tomorrow. thanks a lot for running a server like this!

• Like 1

OLD Hospital

The last place you should go in a zombie apocalypse is usually the first.

Years later and the old world has begun to dissolve. Revisit what was once our great civilisation and see how much remains. Just be aware of the cold, infections, radiation, starvation, poisoning, militant Ai and zombies. And other survivors.

dUskDhD.jpg

Still ALIVE?

Edited by Cartoonrboy

Bump, played the server again for the first time since 2014 and oh boy it's harder than I remember lol. 

And I made this, for anyone wanting to have consistent contact

https://discord.gg/rBmvQ

Edited by Owen.
Spel chek is badd
  • Like 1

öööö....what a hell is this?...
so,i need arma 2 and operation arrowhead(allready downloading from steam)

do i need to update those or do steam update them?
i wanna play this naooo!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kopo79 said:

öööö....what a hell is this?...
so,i need arma 2 and operation arrowhead(allready downloading from steam)

do i need to update those or do steam update them?
i wanna play this naooo!!!

Hey man, you'd need the free DayZ Mod from steam as well. Then you'd search for DayZ launcher on Google, and install it so you can get Overwatch, Epoch and Namalsk. If you got any questions just reply here or in the discord 

• Like 1

Namalsk HERITAGE

Settlers from times forgotten left their enduring structures scattered across the isles.

Once considered archaic, but with modernity failing under the onslaught of nature these buildings provide the best option for coping with the new world.

NdklrIM.jpg

Stay ALIVE!

Edited by Cartoonrboy