Sign in to follow this  
wookieg0420

SO F***ing tired of Weapon cleaning kits!

So I have to vent about this! EVERYWHERE I go I find multiple weapon cleaning kits! Its the most useless item in the game next to the maps! They need to be taken out of the loot cycle! I've started throwing them into the forests and fields around the towns I find them. I've even started filling up backpacks with them if I find more than 3 in an area. They need to remove the items from the loot inventory if they are useless or have no use as of yet(i.e. duct tape, hammers, wrenches, pliers, etc.). Also, Where the hell are the heli crashes? I haven't seen one in over a month and I have been around the map like 5 times!

• Like 2

I don't like your attitude.. your a disgrace to wookies everywhere, you don't deserve to be one of us. -_-

In all seriousness, I do agree that weapon cleaning kits do have an unusually high spawn rate.

• Like 7

speaking on weapon cleaning kits, why do all guns spawn as pristine anyway? my only guess is that the condition of firearms isn't yet properly affecting their performance (accuracy, damage, falloff, whatever) and so until that's in, they always spawn as pristine. that's just a guess though, can anyone else comment on this?

lol...sofaking

it is annoying seeing the same thing over and over, but this will all change in time...patience hairy grasshopper, and by the way...how come you never borked princess leia? i'd have punched han solo in the throat and went "quest for fire" on her ass, cinnabun hair handles and all....hells yeah!!

but ya, too many weapon cleaning kits :thumbsup:

Can't you just like, you know.. ignore them?

& weapon cleaning kits do have their place. Guns can become badly damaged if you have one in your inventory when you get shot. Weapon cleaning kit will restore it to "worn".

Why you waste time disposing of them in-game is beyond me. More are just going to respawn.

No sense in removing everything else that you mentioned from the loot table. We need variety regardless of how useless said items are at the moment. They'll serve a purpose all within good time.

We also don't need an abundance of firearms in every nook & cranny.

Patience.

So I have to vent about this! EVERYWHERE I go I find multiple weapon cleaning kits! Its the most useless item in the game next to the maps! They need to be taken out of the loot cycle! I've started throwing them into the forests and fields around the towns I find them. I've even started filling up backpacks with them if I find more than 3 in an area. They need to remove the items from the loot inventory if they are useless or have no use as of yet(i.e. duct tape, hammers, wrenches, pliers, etc.). Also, Where the hell are the heli crashes? I haven't seen one in over a month and I have been around the map like 5 times!

U have 4 posts...no one cares about u because we know u havent played enough

LOL! Got it. I don't complain enough so I don't matter. 

Maybe he has 1000+ playtime?

• Like 2

I only have a little over 200 hrs. I'm no expert trust me. But I play with people that have 1000+ hrs.

• Like 1

I don't like your attitude.. your a disgrace to wookies everywhere, you don't deserve to be one of us. -_-

In all seriousness, I do agree that weapon cleaning kits do have an unusually high spawn rate.

If he doesn't like the kits, hes really not going to like not having one when his gun is broken.

When my weapon gets damaged it sure is nice to have a kit to repair it. 

I don't really see the point of this thread.

It also has a negative vibe already.

Lockerino.

• Like 4