PongoZ

When are we going to get gold spray paint cans?

tannehill-ar15-325.jpg

attract more ladies to the game...

• Like 4

In what scenario would you paint your gun gold in a real life zombie apocalypse?

• Like 2

you said "real life zombie apocalypse" lol

• Like 9

In what scenario would you paint your gun gold in a real life zombie apocalypse?

Quite you.  It'll make it easier to Identify the people that NEED to be killed...

• Like 6

CoD: Chernarus now features.......GOLD GUNS!!!!!!! Do you need to kill a bunch of people to achieve this? no.  Do you need to perform retarded tasks over and over again until you unlock this? no.  Just walk into a residential barn or any supply building in Chernarus ans VOILA!!!!  YOU'VE GOT A GOLD GUN!!!!!!  Now when you are hiding in a tree trying to scope someone, a freshie will see your gold gun poking out and sneak up on you to take you out.  CONGRATS!

Now when you are hiding in a tree trying to scope someone, a freshie will see your gold gun poking out and sneak up on you to take you out.  CONGRATS!

True, but there are plenty of people out there who would happily be willing to live with that risk.

Hmm I remember the gold revolver and gold AK in the arma II mod and they were quite pimp. Flashy weapons would draw attention to you if you're trying to avoid being spotted but beans for style points

Want to know why not?  This is suppose to be a survival game, not a stupid paint everything in pretty flashy colors game.  Wait until people start making mods and you'll get your giant purple dildo melee weapon to go along with your golden gun.

• Like 7

Little known fact... in the real life zombie apocalypse... all of the spray paint thats not green or black will cease to exist.

• Like 3

In WHAT fucking real life situation have you survived a "REAL LIFE" zombie apocalypse? Cut the fucking bullshit dude.

• Like 2

Quite you.  It'll make it easier to Identify the people that NEED to be killed...

Dude i had bright gear on. Some ass tried to kill me and failed. Doesn't matter what you wear or what color your gear is. If your shitty at shooting than your probably going to die from the guy sticking out regardless.

Little known fact... in the real life zombie apocalypse... all of the spray paint thats not green or black will cease to exist.

I think it would probably be the other way around considering everyone and probably there grandma within the first few weeks will try to go commando with the spray paint.

Golden guns are for James Bond. If you want to attract ladies to the game, add pink spray paint, they'll love it! I know a number of female players and streamers who would probably go nuts for pink spray paint. Remember, this is a zombie survivor game, not a military combat game. What would civilian survivors actually be doing? They wouldn't be getting kitted out in cammo trying to kill everyone... but they would defend themselves, hopefully in style.

The-Pink-Gun.gif

• Like 2

Golden guns are for James Bond. If you want to attract ladies to the game, add pink spray paint, they'll love it! I know a number of female players and streamers who would probably go nuts for pink spray paint. Remember, this is a zombie survivor game, not a military combat game. What would civilian survivors actually be doing? They wouldn't be getting kitted out in cammo trying to kill everyone... but they would defend themselves, hopefully in style.

The-Pink-Gun.gif

I have actually seen these for sale as well as a few more other colors other than the blue, white, red, green and orange.

AAAADDpKGfUAAAAAAch-_A.png?v=13314585600

3011949-right.jpg

$(KGrHqVHJBUFBTt,jdn9BRw)Pd00c!~~60_35.J

HH-Trio.gif

multicam.jpg

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 2

Hypotetically, and we dont need bs that ruins the atmosphere, just like they ruined battlefield with pink tanks, penis shaped emblems etc etc.

Edited by So Sexy

Hypotetically, and we dont need bs that ruins the atmosphere, just like they ruined battlefield with pink tanks, penis logos etc etc.

God forbid anyone try to bring a little cheery color into the drab, morose world of an apocalypse though.

I get and mostly agree with your point but I don't feel the "measured realism" BI is trying for would disallow a random rare spawn of colored spray paint.

there should be an array of spray colours for a variety of reasons..

having paints at all puts forth the reasonable logic that there should be a variety of different colours. Why would the only be colours that exist be ones that help with camouflaging? Finding a can of spray paint should in no way instantly guarantee that it's of the particular subset of colours that you need to camouflage it better.

To anyone that argues that 'it's silly' should then also be arguing that we remove everything else in the game that doesn't directly benefit your camouflage or anything that isn't completely srs business: 

Payday Masks, spotted purple bandanas, brightly coloured tracksuits...god forbid there are things in the game that don't completely fit your idea of super srs survival.

blue and gray are nice urban camouflages, and there is a variety of combinations that could help with fall colours.

Using unusual spraypants on your equipment would also be a great way to visually identify people in your group. as a random example, everyone in my clan or survival group paints their rifles and/or helmets red, i would think we can all agree that being able to quickly identify your group members as friendly when you're all spread out in a town looting things, would be incredibly useful.

that's just one example I thought of in all of three minutes. when people feel the need to shoot down these ideas without any real reasoning other than 'itd ruin it/thats stupid and doesnt fit' looks plain as day to me as incredibly entitled players having knee-jerk reactions to anything that doesn't fit their perfect vision of what the game should be, without any critical thought applied to their response.

sorry for the rant, just seeing people be so shitty to a reasonable post because of their entitlement makes me a bit crazy

Edited by sab0t
  • Like 2

People are hilarious,

A lady forgot her AR in the back seat of a rental car. That is the rifle, right there, found by the next renter.

Would you have it disappear in your "real zombie apackolips"? that is the colour she got it painted. Scope and all.

So in the real zombie apackolips, do all the other spray cans disappear?

Hint to the hard core, no one in the real zombie apackolips is spray painting their rifles with random cans of stuff they find in barns. Really. Likely not even their axes as your hand will not slide on that axe handle once its has been randomly painted.

Someone misclicked XD

Spray Fireman's Ax with Gold Spray Paint

Spray M4 With Gold Spray Paint

Spray Sawnoff Shotgun with Gold Spray Paint

Consume Gold Spray Paint

I have a funny taste in my mouth...

"Aww fuck..."

• Like 4

Time to play barbie gun dress up 2014

Except Ken brought his AK 74U to the party and blew barbies head off for sleeping with GI Joe.

• Like 1