Sign in to follow this  
basuru

Anyone else notice how snipers will claim to be friendly when you catch them out of ammo?

This guy fired on us in Electro. We escaped. When we came back I found him again. His playstyle seemed to have changed somewhat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTxbB48EKRw

Disclaimer - there is a chance it's not the same guy. They were wearing the same stuff and armed with the same weapons.

• Like 1

why yes, catching someone with their proverbial pants down would cause them to be less hostile. is that surprising?

Why dont you try it and let us know how it goes?

"FU buddy, you are so lucky I dont have ammo, you are so dead when I find some, but please dont shoot me till I do find it? kthnxbai"

I liked your quick draw at the end. I've challenged folks to duels but they never go for it unfortunately, I think its a perfect way to settle arguments in chenarus.

• Like 1

This guy fired on us in Electro. We escaped. When we came back I found him again. His playstyle seemed to have changed somewhat.

Disclaimer - there is a chance it's not the same guy. They were wearing the same stuff and armed with the same weapons.

Generally a good rule to shoot anyone with a moisen... you know what they are eventually gonna do... go camp 300m away and snipe people, so you basically saved a lot of lives by killing him.

Generally a good rule to shoot anyone with a moisen... you know what they are eventually gonna do... go camp 300m away and snipe people, so you basically saved a lot of lives by killing him.

Well that's crap. I carry a Mosin and iv'e NEVER. Sniped anyone who didn't shoot at me first. Or try to shoot me.

I carry a knife too. Does that mean im gonna make dinner.? You gonna kill everyone at camp fires incase we slice up a pig to eat. Cos you KNOW were gonna..

You could be saving a lot of cows or Deer or Pigs lives...

Rolls eyes

Edited by Destructo_Brat

Well that's crap. I carry a Mosin and iv'e NEVER. Sniped anyone who didn't shoot at me first. Or try to shoot me.

I carry a knife too. Does that mean im gonna make dinner.? You gonna kill everyone at camp fires incase we slice up a pig to eat. Cos you KNOW were gonna..

Rolls eyes

Yep, im a vegitarian, so all meat eaters are kos too, you will die...  SAVE THE ANIMALS    except for cats = kos

Edited by Cptn_Miller

Yep, im a vegitarian,

I am a vaginatarian... but I don't suppose it's the same thing 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 5

Rolls eyes

If you're getting shot at first while sniping - you're probably not sniping.

Just for that foolish assumption I dearly hope to see your head through my lrs sometime, and trust me, you won't even hear the shot :)

Perfect example why your post was completely false Cptn_Miller.

And to prevent any upcoming wrong judgements, I play all playstyles (mostly KOS or all the way friendly, depending on mood).