Sign in to follow this  
smokeysob

Item questions ( tents mainly )

I have some questions about Tents, i heard they had some problems implementing them a few patches ago.  Now recently I overheard someone saying something about tents spawning in chicken coops? So here are my questions

!: are tents in the game on the current patch AND working as intended and if so where can they actually be found ??
2: what is the actual functionality of these tents, are they permanent items ? example if i deploy my tent somewhere and stash a backpack and weapons in it, when i come back to the server in a few days ( assuming no one has found it and stolen it ) my tent and said items would still be there ??

sorry if these questions seem dumb, there is no FAQ page for me to troll through and I never got around to playing the mod, so i have no idea what to expect. Thanks for any help you guys can offer on this.

1. I hear they spawn mostly in apartment blocks now.

2. No real way to tell. Persistence is a thing, but it is unreliable at best. We'll need more input from people who find them and test them.

Summation of my post regarding tents in the other thread. for the most part they seems to be working fine. A few minor issues due to resorting.

Summation of my post regarding tents in the other thread. for the most part they seems to be working fine. A few minor issues due to resorting.

sorry i didn't see this sooner, any chance you have a link to that thread?