YankFu

.49 Anyone found a tent yet?

I love the new dynamic for surviving. Once you decide if matches and an axe or a warm hat and jacket are your priorities it's then time for food or weapons. I've been geared up and running the whole map from Balota to that giant city North of the NE airfield and I have not seen a tent. Feed shacks are bare, as in no loot. Has anyone found a tent in .49? That's the only thing I lost in the wipe I can't seem to replace. I would like the to gift all of us faithful Alpha played a week of increased tent spawns. PLEASE! 1 week of .25 tent spawn at castles and barns. It would add the element of communal camps and camp raids. This was a big part of my MoD experience. Anyone second my idea?

• Like 1

I was with someone who found a tent last night.  they're not in feed shacks anymore. :-)

• Like 1

i've found 3 in the apartments above balota/cherno, in the tall buildings that you have to climb the lift shaft to get up them

i've found 3 in the apartments above balota/cherno, in the tall buildings that you have to climb the lift shaft to get up them

Oh cool I didn't even know they spawned there

Guys thank you for opening this post, I was looking to feedshacks like a crazy but no loot... Now I know where to look  <_<

Is there any point on non-persistence servers?

I was wondering the same thing ??  do they get wiped when server restarts ??  tents only usable on persistent servers ??

Yep , I tried it and tent vanished after server restarted. Lost a few things but nothing major.

Yep , I tried it and tent vanished after server restarted. Lost a few things but nothing major.

Wait, I see a bunch of servers with the name PERSISTENCE: ON. So does it actually keep the tent after the 0.49 update or not? Is it even worth unpacking one?

No tent in hours of play. No 7.62x39 either. Bot of those are unicorns to me now. I have ammo for every gun except the one I am carrying. 

I've been on the lookout for a tent too... nope.avi

Tents are rare in .49

I have only pitched one once, and that is when I found a small protector case other other day.

Thank you all for the feed back and especially the new spawn locations. This community ROCKS !

• Like 1