SmashT

Stable - 0.49 Discussion

Its on steam guys? or trolls saying it is Up already? :(

I think the people saying they got the patch at the moment are trolling so dont listen to those guys  <_<

Edited by Dudester100

simply check DayZTV.com 
0.49 "news" show that there's no update live on stable...
Just 5 of them on Exp lmao

Same question here man... Along with normal where is the patch question? lolz

they will eventually implement a weight system that may limit what you can carry at the same time.

Will most likely work with vehicle parts so your not sprinting from Cherno to Stary with a car door in your backpack.

I figured that much. Just seems a little odd they only specified 7.62x39 rounds to now have weight. & being under "FIXED" without the mechanic itself being in-game yet. lol

Exp servers went down shortly too when i've seen it right, then the forum, and /r/DayZ also had hiccups, everything at the same time.

Edited by ChainReactor

Exp servers went down shortly too when i've seen it right, then the forum, and /r/DayZ also had hiccups, everything at the same time.

H1Z1 attack?

Just got this from my server provider 

"Dear Clients

Apologies for the extended maintenance today, this is a big update, also hive wipe, test servers are close to be finalised as passed and all your services will start coming back online in due course we expect it to be in the next hour or so

regards

GamingDeluxe"

H1Z1 attack?

Im pretty sure the company behind H1Z1 is a little more respectable than that.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure the company behind H1Z1 is a little more respectable than that.

The company maybe... not so sure about the fans

That's not a bug, that's a feature!

Lol...your hilarious they should always be able to get into buildings; Just not glitch into them.That way the barricading system makes sense when it is finally incorporated into this game....Great work Development team, keep it up. Remember wherever you go there will be haters, but they truly don't understand what it takes to make a masterpiece. It will and shall be appreciated and played for generations. I really appreciate The team giving us the experience to test and give our input about bugs and ideas. That help fix and enhance game play for how the community would like to see it. Thanks again you guys for the amazing work and over the top PR.

• Like 2

Dirty ddos'ers , let's all pray that these little league hackers get squashed right quick.

• Like 1

Brian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206 3m

That said, we'll be issuing a small update to stable next week to nerf Balota a bit more than what we have now. (You'll see)

Edited by Atnas666

I have a question I noticed the water proof clothing did not include Canvas style clothing. Isn't most standard canvas waterproof?

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 1

Lol...your hilarious they should always be able to get into buildings; Just not glitch into them.That way the barricading system makes sense when it is finally incorporated into this game....Great work Development team, keep it up. Remember wherever you go there will be haters, but they truly don't understand what it takes to make a masterpiece. It will and shall be appreciated and played for generations. I really appreciate The team giving us the experience to test and give our input about bugs and ideas. That help fix and enhance game play for how the community would like to see it. Thanks again you guys for the amazing work and over the top PR.

In the current state of the game I will take it as a feature.  I would rather them not be able to get into buildings at all than just glitch through walls and doors.  Agreed that once the barricade feature is in that they should be able to enter buildings and players have a way to stop or slow them with barricades.  But realistically even a closed unlocked door should at least slow them down.  They should not be able to think like a player, turning a door knob should not be something a zombie should know how to do.  They should be slowed as they pound on the door to get through in.  At least in my opinion that's how it should work.  Like a wild animal chasing you, a human should be able to outsmart it to slow or stop it in some way and at least have a chance of getting away.

• Like 2

In the current state of the game I will take it as a feature.  I would rather them not be able to get into buildings at all than just glitch through walls and doors.  Agreed that once the barricade feature is in that they should be able to enter buildings and players have a way to stop or slow them with barricades.  But realistically even a closed unlocked door should at least slow them down.  They should not be able to think like a player, turning a door knob should not be something a zombie should know how to do.  They should be slowed as they pound on the door to get through in.  At least in my opinion that's how it should work.  Like a wild animal chasing you, a human should be able to outsmart it to slow or stop it in some way and at least have a chance of getting away.

Yes i see where you coming from. Or having one break the window trying to climb through. Pretty intense to think about. I'm looking forward to watching this game's progress to completion and beyond and the future projects of the studio. Yeah take it granted they take their time,but perfection and great things do take time. I personally am a devoted Day Z fan boy and will not give other franchises. Not mentioning any names or anything to discredit anyone,for their imitations or attempts of recreating a so called "improved" models anyone discrediting this game does not realize the true concept of what the team is creating and designing here.l I love the realistic approach on everything.I'm sure by the time they are don't everyone will be like Holy **** I didn't see that coming.....I Can not wait for horticulture technique to be implemented.

Will there ever be seasons was one question I had for the development team i know its a little early to be asking but i was curious if there was any thought or insight/foresight giving into this matter....

holy cow this update is taking a long time been waiting for like 4 hours now QQ im just wondering whats like causing the update to take so long I meani dont understand how it all works so i cant complain :P

Brian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206 3m

That said, we'll be issuing a small update to stable next week to nerf Balota a bit more than what we have now. (You'll see)

Interesting. I did notice that in 124959 (experimental) they had already removed loot spawns from Balota.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1