Sign in to follow this  
iamzani (DayZ)

Worst. Bandit. Ever!

Just random battles I encounter in dayz on my own and sometimes also with friends!
This time I faced a Barefoot bandit when I just spawned! He was a horrible bandit...

• Like 6

I cannot believe this is for real. Moreover it looks like the guy had a handgun, I think now he knows what's the use of these. Thanks for the laugh dude.

• Like 1

Lucky axe hit to OHKO him man! Good video deserves a thumbs up and the intro was interesting, if a touch long.

• Like 1

Well done, way to teach him to be friendly.  Or at least to learn aiming before playing the bad bandit.

Note how he kept the drinks in his backpack sorted by type.

• Like 1

What an ass-hat! My God the stupidity! 

Gosh everyone has a twitch channel now LOL

• Like 1

Mh... this bandit reminds me of myself... badass military clothing... scary weapons... a backpack full of good stuff... and sucking at shooting. But the difference is I don't play as bandit and try to kill everybody. :P

nice intro btw. :-)

• Like 2

Well. you could take his balistic helmet, before you shot and ruined it.

Yea I could have, but I do not really play with military gear :). I like the civilian stuff more and play military in arma 3 ;). Could still have saved it for a friend tho 

Mh... this bandit reminds me of myself... badass military clothing... scary weapons... a backpack full of good stuff... and sucking at shooting. But the difference is I don't play as bandit and try to kill everybody. :P

nice intro btw. :-)

Give your self more credit then that man....Not everyone is, and if you know your not don't put your self in situations like that one LOL thats all

He was using a mosin with a long range scope though for sticking someone up at close range. LOL That's just fucking stupid right there, or just lacking any game knowlege what so ever.  Zero understanding of the weapons in game. Dumb as hell. If you going to stick people up use an akm, 101 or an m4. That way is your victim start zig zaging, you can resort to spray and prey if you have too. I have had to do it. Or an MP5. Or even a SKS. Or even a pistol. But a slow firing mosin set up for long sniping......thats just dumb.

You know I have pvped abit in dayz, watched videos and seen quite abit. One thing I know there is great players out there...and there are some really dumb players out there. Either that or they just don't give 2 shits about there avatars survival. No skill what so ever. Then you got your wanna be "Morgan Freemans" out there, who toy with people thinking there funny...Lets be clear, the guy who does "Morgan Freeman" is funny as hell....but it dosn't mean you are LOLOL It's part of the reason over time I have become quicker just to not take my chances and shot people on the spot. Dosn't break my heart one bit LOL

But videos like this one I'm shocked at the stupidity, luaghing and entertained all at the same time. It makes me feel so much better about my self!! hahahahaha

Edited by CJFlint

Give your self more credit then that man....Not everyone is, and if you know your not don't put your self in situations like that one LOL thats all

He was using a mosin with a long range scope though for sticking someone up at close range. LOL That's just fucking stupid right there, or just lacking any game knowlege what so ever.  Zero understanding of the weapons in game. Dumb as hell. If you going to stick people up use an akm, 101 or an m4. That way is your victim start zig zaging, you can resort to spray and prey if you have too. I have had to do it. Or an MP5. Or even a SKS. Or even a pistol. But a slow firing mosin set up for long sniping......thats just dumb.

You know I have pvped abit in dayz, watched videos and seen quite abit. One thing I know there is great players out there...and there are some really dumb players out there. Either that or they just don't give 2 shits about there avatars survival. No skill what so ever. Then you got your wanna be "Morgan Freemans" out there, who toy with people thinking there funny...Lets be clear, the guy who does "Morgan Freeman" is funny as hell....but it dosn't mean you are LOLOL It's part of the reason over time I have become quicker just to not take my chances and shot people on the spot. Dosn't break my heart one bit LOL

But videos like this one I'm shocked at the stupidity, luaghing and entertained all at the same time. It makes me feel so much better about my self!! hahahahaha

Haha it definitely made ME feel better cause I suck ass at the game haha. No clue how he didnt got me with an sks but I was laughing my ass off scoping with a mosin at close range seriously? hahaha ah well it entertained me at least ;) so I thought Id share this stupidity 

Haha it definitely made ME feel better cause I suck ass at the game haha. No clue how he didnt got me with an sks but I was laughing my ass off scoping with a mosin at close range seriously? hahaha ah well it entertained me at least ;) so I thought Id share this stupidity 

He was packing 2 rifles....thats right. He started off with the mosin scoped, then sks. When I get a mosin scoped I value it. It sometimes takes a while to get the parts for it. So I try not to get killed and stay out of towns. Instead shooting into them perched on a hill. So he must have been hungry LOL Not sure if he even had a game plan.  

Running around him circles was a vary good move on your part, and zig zaging. This may have all been cuased "ping kitting"....maybe he was seeing everthing later then you. This is a legit tactic.  

Regardless it was pretty funny.

The funny thing about me and close end fights is I'm decent at shooting but not super good....but will confess being cuaght of guard close all skill kind of goes out the window. I have in the past been so shocked I forget to even aim in and just start shooting. The M4, MP5 and AKM are great spray prey guns if someone catches you off guard up close completly by surpise. You can just sprey. I have had players try to knock me out, and zig zag...it can be hard to hit them and vs versa. But if you are armed well for close end, its not really.

Edited by CJFlint