Sign in to follow this  
Cpanther

Horticulture confirmed

I can confirm that Horticulture is finally in the game !! ( This is a joke and not to be taken seriously )

PhYzOcY.jpg

Edited by Cpanther
  • Like 3

Why would you post this? Why

Because i am bore and i have nothing better to do ?

Why would you post this? Why

It kind of sums up how ridiculous the whole horticulture is when it comes to immersion.

• Like 1

It kind of sums up how ridiculous the whole horticulture is when it comes to immersion.

Did i say is not to be taken seriously ?.....is just a joke...and that is more agriculture than horticulture. Horticulture is more Garden and Plant related.. like planting trees, or vegetables in your garden...

Did i say is not to be taken seriously ?.....is just a joke...and that is more agriculture than horticulture. Horticulture is more Garden and Plant related.. like planting trees, or vegetables in your garden...

Topic was about horticulture and that picture just fits in on how ridiculous the whole thing is.

Also Im pretty sure I know the difference between horticulture and agriculture I completed my gardening studies earlier this year, and I have grown plants for over 12 years now and I like it, but not in DayZ unless its even somewhat realistic.

Also why so mad, I found your picture funny. Guess it was a serious picture and statement afterall.

I now know that dayz and Farming simulator run on the same game engine.

• Like 1