Sign in to follow this  
Mickcool

Looking for people/group.

As stated in the title I am looking for people to team with, I have been in a few clans & did not really like them. My way of looking at dayz is that it's a heavily PvP game with survival basics, me personally I like to go around & hunt people, get into gun fights & make really awesome bases, but I also like to help people when they need it like when a fresh spawn comes under fire from bandits I like to step in and help and maybe give them a ride or some food & water or even stopping and giving some a tire in a middle of a field. For me I see Dayz as a game where you don't have to KOS to have a good time but one where you can take it seriously but have a good time while doing so, so if there is any other person,group or clan that thinks similar to me add me on Steam- Mickcool   or Skype- Mikamike01   Also I'm 16 US EastCoast.    

UPDATE-I have grouped with 2 others on this sever but they are not on & forgot to give me the codes to the safes so if you join me we're going to have to do this with what little we find.

Edited by Mickcool