Sign in to follow this  
 DropBearChick

New NEAF civ buildings!

So I take it this means NEAF is gonna be the new civil airfield.  Would have preferred Balota being the civil airport and getting the old coast spawns back...I miss Kamenka...

• Like 1

I hope they make them proportional to the size of zeds/survivors... Would be nice for a change, that new building in Novo is ugly as fuck, I cry everytime I go in it.

I belive these will not be any diferent.

Well, at least we are getting diferent building models.

They should do the same with all the airfields in the game, I read somewhere back when arma 2 released that NWAF was the main civilian airport, that's not to say there shouldn't be military installations there but I certainly think that the area around the main hangars and firestation could do with being turned into a civilian terminal with new hangar models.

What's preventing you from going there?

The fact that it's pretty much surrounded by military spawns and by the time I would get to it I'd be pretty good on gear and food anyway.  I just miss spawning there from the mod because people would pass it over thinking it was a shit spawn and would usually jump off the railroad bridge/lighthouse.