haknslash

Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

Not here, but it's weird, any server I try to join I just get stuck in the "wait for host" or "please wait" screen. After 5+ minutes sometimes I join, sometimes I get disconnected.

Also, crazy desync and invisible zombies everywhere :/

experienced the same issues... Also, lots of crashes after waiting 5 minutes on "please wait"-screen. Loot spawned 5 minutes after server restart, rubber-banding pulling me back several minutes and invisible zombies are a pain in the butt.

I like it so far ^^

Guys the Gallery is that a wawy <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you can't find it just wrap your image file (no direct links please) in spoiler tabs (3rd icon from the left dropdown select).

Thank you for your understanding, have a nice DayZ.

Apologies. I felt like this was the appropriate place to share send-off pictures for 0.49 experimental as it comes to an end. I'll "spoiler" them next time :)

Is it just me or is it still impossible to have a session go longer than 20-30mins? 

When I was playing yesterday I was in a Singapore server for almost 3 hours without even so much as a reset.

C'mon update ! Let's get pushed before daddy's gotta go to work ;) !

EDIT: update to stable IS happening right now , everyone check Eugene's newest dev tracker (from twitter) ... Don't wanna post a link but you all know where to go !!

Edited by Grapefruit kush

C'mon update ! Let's get pushed before daddy's gotta go to work ;) !

EDIT: update to stable IS happening right now , everyone check Eugene's newest dev tracker (from twitter) ... Don't wanna post a link but you all know where to go !!

He also confirmed that the character wipe IS happening so I guess that's it. Damn, never had the chance to go down in style, what a waste of all those bullets :)

I'm wondering why someone deleted a thread I created.

Again.

Edited by EpeeNoire

I'm wondering why someone deleted a thread I created.

Again.

Well that info is kind of useless without tellng what it was about

He also confirmed that the character wipe IS happening so I guess that's it. Damn, never had the chance to go down in style, what a waste of all those bullets :)

Damn that's right , I forgot I had a fully loaded stable character, I should have went postal with him lol

Well that info is kind of useless without tellng what it was about

It was a thread about .49 being out today - at a point of time where no one over here knew that.

Also, another thread was deleted about the fact that the Steyr StG77/AUG is going to be in the game. What is wrong with those threads?

Damn that's right , I forgot I had a fully loaded stable character, I should have went postal with him lol

gameplay must have been a real apocalypse deathmatch in the last hours of yesterday evening ... i also left that out and my 2 months old character was never seen again i guess :(

It was a thread about .49 being out today - at a point of time where no one over here knew that.

Also, another thread was deleted about the fact that the Steyr StG77/AUG is going to be in the game. What is wrong with those threads?

where do you get your intel from lol never read that in any dev tracker or anything like that

where do you get your intel from lol never read that in any dev tracker or anything like that

Both mentioned in here.

http://dayz.com/blog/status-report-week-of-15-sept-14

That's exactly what I mean: ppl over here don't know, so I (and others) create threads to be featured in the forums' "recent radio chatter" frame - and then they magically disappear.

Get your facts straight before yelling these kinds of things.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211071-status-report-week-of-15-sept-14/?p=2114122

If the message says "We couldn't determine which topic you're attempting to view." it has not been deleted. It was merged.

Haven't you been told in the class "Internet 101" that URL's shouldn't be used to keep track of things, as they're volatile? This just proved it again and you were assuming we were deleting stuff. If you go through the Forum you will always find it again, as the URL's change.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

If 0.49 going to be stable thats mean 0.50 update coming to experimental soon. :thumbsup: :beans:

While I am terribly excited about what may come with 0.49 stable today (map changes please??), the prospect of diving right into a whole new version of experimental sounds equally thrilling. But we'll get there -- for now, let us enjoy 0.49 as available on a wider variety of servers ;)

• Like 1

Get your facts straight before yelling these kinds of things.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211071-status-report-week-of-15-sept-14/?p=2114122

If the message says "We couldn't determine which topic you're attempting to view." it has not been deleted. It was merged.

Haven't you been told in the class "Internet 101" that URL's shouldn't be used to keep track of things, as they're volatile? This just proved it again and you were assuming we were deleting stuff. If you go through the Forum you will always find it again, as the URL's change.

Oh man.

I am not using URLs to keep track of these posts. I use this extremely useful little thing called "notifiactions" on the top right. I use it to get to the exact post I made some quoted. But I can't find it when you merge it into something else. Seems to be lack of a feature.

So instead of telling me how to keep track, since I oblviously know how to do that, you could talk to someone who knows this stuff to update this, or otherwise it will lead to these misunderstandings.

What a nice way of telling me that I should go fuck myself, btw.

Edited by EpeeNoire
  • Like 1

So instead of telling me how to keep track, since I oblviously know how to do that, you could talk to someone who knows this stuff to update this, or otherwise it will lead to these misunderstandings.

This is something that the Forum-Software has to be capable if, which is out of our reach, as it's a paid package.

What a nice way of telling me that I should go fuck myself, btw.

I didn't say that, I was merely letting you know how it works and that the message you got doesn't mean it was deleted. Which you, despite saying otherwise, didn't appear to know.

18:24 here....i think neither today 0.49 will go to stable....

so sad -_-

Edited by GunnyITA

This is something that the Forum-Software has to be capable if, which is out of our reach, as it's a paid package.

Think you guys could requisition a few hundred dollars from the $52+ million in DayZ sales for a Forum upgrade?  ;)

• Like 1

18:24 here....i think neither today 0.49 will go to stable....

so sad -_-

Correct:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/211081-changelog-stable-049124971/

0.49 now Stable.

New discussion will be opened with new Experimental-Patch.

Edited by kichilron

Stable 049 is not the same as Exp 0.49 as has happened in the past.

I'll check later to confirm.

So I see 0.49 has moved to stable, very nice.  Looking at my favorite Exp. servers however and I got nothing.  Been a bit out of touch, work related bs as usual.  Is there short version of what's up?  0.50 should in theory, put us half way to beta, correct?

Edited by Super_Duty

Any news on the EXP update?

I want to see these BEARS and CARS lol

Edited by fowang