haknslash

Experimental Branch: 0.49 Discussion

Just found Electric Catle Prod, would post a screenshot but dunno how :(

description or did not happen

Batons, batons everywhere!

Also whacked a dude about eight times with a chopping axe while he waved a cattle prod around and all he did was bleed a little. <_<

Update not showing for me. Any suggestions how to make it work? Which download location you got selected that works?

Try restarting steam , also try switching to stable then back to experimental after you have restarted steam , that might help .

Batons and Hunger not going away? No matter how much you eat. Anyone else?

Same , i keep eating beans (3 cans in a row) and im still hungry ...

Try restarting steam , also try switching to stable then back to experimental after you have restarted steam , that might help .

Should I run stable or experimental??

Tried drinking from the well and drank many cans, no change, same goes for eating, zombies have no interest in players either i hit one and zero fucks were given, unfortunately this patch is severely broken.

Tried drinking from the well and drank many cans, no change, same goes for eating, zombies have no interest in players either i hit one and zero fucks were given, unfortunately this patch is severely broken.

What a surprise.

<_<

Yeah, seems like there are no status effects.

"You are dead" second floor in a house at Novy Sobor. I was just looking at bookshelf. No sound of anything/anyone around me. Well i saw baton and cattle prod. Wasn't for nothing. :)

Didn't hear any anoying zombie noises, eating, can opening, etc sounds.Zombies seemed to be at another dimension then players. Seems like a useless patch. Nothing really works.

Wow. Found food, said I'm still hungry after tons of stuff eaten, found a good hiding spot, switched servers - I am deep red hyperthermic, absolutely overstuffed and the first thing I did was puke.

I did find an electric cattle poker though, this is hilarious!

• Like 2

Wow. Found food, said I'm still hungry after tons of stuff eaten, found a good hiding spot, switched servers - I am deep red hyperthermic, absolutely overstuffed and the first thing I did was puke.

I did find an electric cattle poker though, this is hilarious!

Same thing happened to me, switched servers and suddenly I'm overfed and hyperthermic.

• Like 1

Yeah, seems like there are no status effects.

There are , you must relog to see them .. I stupidly thought I wasn't getting wet or full after eating in the rain on the roof of the police station . I log in and out and I see I'm hypothermic and stuffed lol !

zKbS2Cu.jpg

Cattle prod

iE2eyhJ.jpg

In action

I found a thermometer and it was same animation as hypo and did not give me a temp reading.

I am also hungry forever.

Running up stairs is out again.

Temperature status is out.

Searching for berries produced an ashwood stick.

Zombies were scarce and the couple I saw did not agro but I did not test if they were completely frozen.

There are , you must relog to see them .. I stupidly thought I wasn't getting wet or full after eating in the rain on the roof of the police station . I log in and out and I see I'm hypothermic and stuffed lol !

I have a feeling that the same thing would of happened even if you didn't eat anything or move at all and then switched servers. I definitely didn't do anything that would of made me hypothermic in the short time I was on a server. 

You seem to get stuffed faster too, and I am really annoyed by having to creep up the stairs again. Hopefully they'll hotfix this temperature thing soon.

Aaaand I just died again. Welp, time for a break I suppose. Too bad.

Edited by Demonica

grr when it comes to servers Hawaii is the SUCKSHITSPOT of the universe, so I don't wanna hear anymore bitching about FPS.  I hate you Oceanic Time Warner.

And, for the record, it's "squeezed" not "squezed"

Don't worry, my game will start soon so I won't be back for a bit.

Edited by Barnabus

Actually, if the update is shown as "Queued"  then select play and the update will then begin, then check the "Launch game as soon as it is ready" box.

Yeah the zombies are not even reacting to human presence currently in this updated patch. Finding lots of cool things but i hope the AI doesn't stay lifeless for to long.

Seems like the first time you switch servers you get hypothermic and the second time you get reset. All the same, found a stun baton and that's just fun. Check back tomorrow.

• Like 1