Sign in to follow this  
haknslash

Suicide bomber zombie

So I've never experienced a glitched zombie do something like this :D

• Like 2

Its a fairy zombie - its magical properties collapse if its touched by cold iron.

Edited by Evil Minion

It's the dsync with the weapon and zombie interaction. It's a known bug. When you shoot a zombie sometimes it take a while for the zombie to disappear. The zombie is dead from the shot but it takes a while for the animation and the server to catch up and cleanup the zombie. So what happens in the video happens.  

Yea its desync but never seen one explode in front of me like I was hitting a tree filled with blood  :D. I shot him at least twice in the chest and saw the blood but he didn't drop and just sort of glitched there in desync.

Today I almost got killed by it again when a zombie wasn't reacting to my axe swings. I ran away to a house and started sorting my inventory. All the sudden desynced zombie was chewing on my face out of nowhere. Ran out of the house because my weapon wouldn't work and then I had a train of them on me. Had to relog and just hope for the best. Luckily on a new server my character was still alive but had lost a lot of blood. First building I looted I found LRS for my mosin so I guess the DayZ gods gave a little back :D

Edited by haknslash

Happened to me today on Experimental. and here i thought it was just me seeing things LOL

• Like 1