pvt_ammo@hotmail.com

Abandoned trucks, ambulances and military supply vehicles.

I've made this suggestion a few times within other threads but I felt I should add it to its own.

Much like heli crash sites I always thought abandoned grocery vehicles with tinned food and drink, ambulances with a few medical supplies, blood bags, morphine and the like and military supply vehicles with rare munitions for bizon and fal among other things, would be a nice addition.

Very rare probability of these appearing just like the downed choppers randomly dotted around the map. Again like the choppers surrounded by zombies.

I have to say I love the idea of stumbling across items this way. It adds a real element of excitement. We all know the feeling of finding a downed chopper. Its like being a kid on Christmas eve again.

I like the sound of this, Military vehicles could drop ammo and only ammo, as weapon spawns are already common enough to fill out their rarity levels, in my opinion.

I like the sound of this' date=' Military vehicles could drop ammo and only ammo, as weapon spawns are already common enough to fill out their rarity levels, in my opinion.

[/quote']

Totally agree.

I like the sound of this' date=' Military vehicles could drop ammo and only ammo, as weapon spawns are already common enough to fill out their rarity levels, in my opinion.

[/quote']

Totally agree.

Yeah I agree as well, great idea. +1

YES YES and YES!

People can have their lives (or broken bones) saved by a random placed ambulance outside of major areas. And military supply trucks could carry (low low low percentage) crashed heli ammo (FN Fal magazines).

Of course, due to the randomness, people can't just server hop to recollect tons of ammo or medical supplies! Rocket, look into this ASAP. You could even tweak existing percentages down if you feel this could add too much into the game.

Helis for Rare Guns and Ammo.

Mil Supply Trucks for Ammo and potentially rare ammo.

Ambulance for medical supplies.

Abandoned trucks for? Maybe barn-style loot?

+1 from me.

YES YES and YES!

People can have their lives (or broken bones) saved by a random placed ambulance outside of major areas. And military supply trucks could carry (low low low percentage) crashed heli ammo (FN Fal magazines).

Of course' date=' due to the randomness, people can't just server hop to recollect tons of ammo or medical supplies! Rocket, look into this ASAP. You could even tweak existing percentages down if you feel this could add too much into the game.

Helis for Rare Guns and Ammo.

Mil Supply Trucks for Ammo and potentially rare ammo.

Ambulance for medical supplies.

Abandoned trucks for? Maybe barn-style loot?

+1 from me.

[/quote']

Totally agree. I love the idea of this random factor that could be the saving grace for some poor soul half dead.

I'd also like to add an addition to this. You gave me an idea in regards to server hoping and farming of items. I've noticed a lot of players will farm deer stands. Running paths to collect ammo and weapons and then switch servers, rinse and repeat. How about if deer stands also spawned randomly after each server restart so each server would be completely different. This would also add another element of randomly stumbling into zombies that spawn around them too.

Awesome idea! :) Would really like to see a few more abandoned (not necessarily repairable) vehicles on the roads which spawned loot such as this, travelling inland the roads all seem pretty deserted and too clear .. Maybe you should also be able to pry open the boots of abandoned vehicles with crowbars to find more loot, perhaps with a chance of the car alarm going off, for added horde-attracting fun ^^

Awesome idea! :) Would really like to see a few more abandoned (not necessarily repairable) vehicles on the roads which spawned loot such as this' date=' travelling inland the roads all seem pretty deserted and too clear .. Maybe you should also be able to pry open the boots of abandoned vehicles with crowbars to find more loot, perhaps with a chance of the car alarm going off, for added horde-attracting fun ^^

[/quote']

Loving the crowbar, boot suggestion. Would give another use for crowbars. Could perhaps also have locked houses where you need a crowbar to enter which makes noise. These houses could have a little extra loot in but are just that little bit more risky to get into. House doors and boots are reset after each server restart.