Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Dan

Dayz Origins is BACK! easily the best mod out there too!

So I am starting this thread to highlight the fact that not only has the Origins mod made a comeback, but the new updates have improved an already awesome mod to something that I found to be extremly fun, balanced, and rewarding.  I have been playing on the US001 Origins server and documenting some of the new areas, loot, interface changes, vehicles, AI missions, sector B and more!  Feel free to chime in with any questions and comments as I update this thread from day to day. 

I will be happy to show anyone interested how this mod works, where to go, and how to get started.  I have played them all and never found the long term fun I have found with Origins so I wanted to share just in case other dayz fans out there are loving the game but getting bored with no overal objectives. 

Thanks for watching and feel free to add me on steam! 

Dr.Teeth 

No. Worst mod. Developers of it are awful and rude. Never will play that mod again. No troll here. The truth. 

• Like 3

It might be a good mod, but suppoting the team behind it, is not something i want to do tbh.

They have made to much of a mess in the community, and all they want to do is make money off a free mod, which goes against the whole idea of DayZ mod.

Martin and the other guys have done nothing but act like self entitled pricks.

• Like 1

Too many people come here Troubleshooting, the whole Epoch/Overpoch/Underpoch/Anyoldpoch modification is a bloody mess and is more trouble than it is worth.

We are seriously considering withdrawing any cyberspace we offer on these forums in the near future, this includes Server promotion.

This is the Official DayZ Mod Forum, Epoch/Overpoch/Underpoch/Anyoldpoch is thataway >>>>>>>>>

• Like 5