Super_Duty

Experimental Branch: 0.48 Discussion

The wife is here telling me that we are like a bunch of little kids, sitting here waiting for the update.  What should I tell her?

• Like 2

The wife is here telling me that we are like a bunch of little kids, sitting here waiting for the update.  What should I tell her?

You dont want to know what i tell mine...

Real men never grow up, women love children, specially these big kids  ;)

Edited by Grzech
  • Like 2

Yay! Up dat Date! I'll be joining you shortly, fellow survivors!

Cool, back to playing on real servers that aren't resetting every 1-2 hours. Back to leaving loot stashes that people will have a chance to find, even after a reset. =)

don't recall this being so in last exp but you can put items that arent food in the cooking pot now.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/566644437555237096/F1E0DEAB7EA8B55782BA7B1D3910C4A479F1A608/

edit: hmm apparently only when you don't have any other slots left and you pick it up with the action menu it puts it in there.

Edited by Chompster
  • Like 2

Download completed. Will be my first experimental experience :)

don't recall this being so in last exp but you can put items that arent food in the cooking pot now.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/566644437555237096/F1E0DEAB7EA8B55782BA7B1D3910C4A479F1A608/

edit: hmm apparently only when you don't have any other slots left and you pick it up with the action menu it puts it in there.

you should report this

Am I suppose to have my stable character in exp?

No. Experimental uses it's own hive.

So, you will have one Regular and one Hardcore character in Stable...

...and you will have one Regular and one Hardcore character in Experimental.

Edited by RedDogMT

tell her to make you a sandwich - and remind her that the bathroom isn't going to clean itself :)

You should tell her she's right!  :lol:

223.3MB btw, if anyone is keeping track.

Thank you! I'm running low on space until I get a second hard drive so this is helpful to me.

I was able to put non-food items in the fire as of 0.46, but never tried the cooking pot.

Mosin speedloader ?

x5ID8Y.jpg

Edited by Grzech
  • Like 5

I think this is something new in the update :

When you break your legs you can crouch and move around. 

I don't know if it was a bug or something they added in.

• Like 2

I was able to put non-food items in the fire as of 0.46, but never tried the cooking pot.

Yeah that was always possible, but the cooking pot is new.

wonder if it works with the ammo and medical boxes as well.

Anyone notice how the gorka military gear says its for the units stationed at Gorka

But there is no military base at Gorka?

• Like 2

Well just started playing, can someone confirm that those stuttering stoped for him as well, cos it stoped for me too, also i think the game works better now, getting better frames

I know one thing that hasnt changed from previous exp patch, There are shit loads of zeds in polana AGAIN lol . Both patches i have been chased out of town by alot of zeds move to next town usual 1 or 2 but in polana on aus/nz hardcore exp test server its full of zeds nasty ones with pointy teeth.

Its late here but what hand gun is the .380acp ammo for..