DemonGroover

Stable - 0.47 Discussion

This patch is the worst I have ever played.

The zombies are incredibly imbalanced - they can see you from hundreds of thousands of miles away.

Basically if you start fighting one zombie, you will wake up with 200 more in about a few seconds.

game is now unplayable.

Yeah, them unfinished games eh? Who needs them.

I don't want to let my frustrations exaggerate how bad this patch is

I admire your resolve. Lesser men would have succumbed to exaggeration had they been in your very unenviable spot. Keep fighting the good fight mate.

• Like 4

all my clan members are getting crash they cant even play 10 minutes straight... please solve the problem because we were like 20 ppl now only like 3 or 4 can play the game... do a hotfix i dont know i just want to make shure that at least the game we have paid runs smooth! ty

all my clan members are getting crash they cant even play 10 minutes straight... please solve the problem because we were like 20 ppl now only like 3 or 4 can play the game... do a hotfix i dont know i just want to make shure that at least the game we have paid runs smooth! ty

If there is really such a big problem out there (not only in your clan), a hotfix for the problem would be good.

But "i just want to make shure that at least the game we have paid runs smooth" ... wrong expectations at this point? Btw not one person I played with or I talked to (about 10) did mention such crashes. Strange that 80% or more of your group have such trouble... . I would really like to know the reason for such a thing. Are you all from one country and could it be a regional problem like language settings (doubt it)? Can't think of anything else...

• Like 1

I'm praying the new rendering api is implemented soon... that's what i've been waiting for since the project was started. 

Edited by Andromeda

If there is really such a big problem out there (not only in your clan), a hotfix for the problem would be good.

But "i just want to make shure that at least the game we have paid runs smooth" ... wrong expectations at this point? Btw not one person I played with or I talked to (about 10) did mention such crashes. Strange that 80% or more of your group have such trouble... . I would really like to know the reason for such a thing. Are you all from one country and could it be a regional problem like language settings (doubt it)? Can't think of anything else...

we should not feed the trolls ;)

Only thing i dislike about this patch is Mosin Sway.... I pride myself on my long range shots. reaching out to 900+m on the regular... but its not even fun to play now... so I will be taking a break until this is fixed. As a huge part of the game is ruined for me (The KOS Murderer part)

How do I make jogging the default when pressing w? Like how it used to be?

You can't as far as I know. I think this was intended, sprinting only when needed using shift key. Anyway, I like this. My problem is that the character is moving too slow when the weapon is raised but not in iron sight view. This is unrealisitc in my opinion. Also TAB key is not working while shift is down (sprinting) - so no weapon reload while running fast.

Edited by lucianpin

I don't want to let my frustrations exaggerate how bad this patch is

they can see you from hundreds of thousands of miles away

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Approve-In-Django-Unch

That's the best thing I've read today.

Only thing i dislike about this patch is Mosin Sway.... I pride myself on my long range shots. reaching out to 900+m on the regular... but its not even fun to play now... so I will be taking a break until this is fixed. As a huge part of the game is ruined for me (The KOS Murderer part)

I think the weapon sway in this game is completely unrealistic. Weapons are not that hard to aim, even for novices, espcially when lying prone. I think from a prone position there should be nearly to no sway at all. Obviously if you have been running and aim a large weapon like a mosin whilst standing yes, but an m4 for example is a light gun and even out of breath is possible to aim accurately.

Your arm could be broken or you could be out of breath. Craft a splint and apply it, there is currently no indicator that your arm is broken other than crazy sway.

You can't as far as I know. I think this was intended, sprinting only when needed using shift key. Anyway, I like this. My problem is that the character is moving too slow when the weapon is raised but not in iron sight view. This is unrealisitc in my opinion. Also TAB key is not working while shift is down (sprinting) - so no weapon reload while running fast.

I'm rocking the classic controls, double tapping W to sprint so reloading while running is still possible.

Edited by Hells High

• Player can in rare circumstances enter a state in which they cannot attack and must relog

Dont know about anyone else but this is a major issue for me. I have to relog every single session, no joke.

Edited by Ydgn

Yeah, them unfinished games eh? Who needs them.

I understand the game is in Alpha, which is why I was bringing constructive points on how to improve, like:

- OMFG zeds are so imba;

- OMG I just died this game sucks;

- Zeds have super powers.

Valuable information for development ;)

Later edit: Yes... I am joking

Edited by WardenRo

Was playing with farming hoe today and i can tell that killing zombies couldnt be simplier so maybe only axes are broken

But Axes arent broken at all, hit detection is works just fine , i can kill a zombie in one shot very easily, dont even need to aim much....I have no problem with the axes

Was playing with farming hoe today and i can tell that killing zombies couldnt be simplier so maybe only axes are broken

But Axes arent broken at all, hit detection is works just fine , i can kill a zombie in one shot very easily, dont even need to aim much....I have no problem with the axes

omg these ZEDs... i am about to start to rage now

Edited by robophant

Axes work just fine for me, i have no bugs with zombies, Zombies roll down hill which is funny, thats how physics works my frends. My weapons fire just fine, also another bug is that sometimes when a player dies and you take his weapon, you cant see through the sight because the camera is lower and you usually see through the gun or your hands holding the gun , and you have to relog to fix that.

my axe seems to go through the zombies 7 of the 10 times... same for my friend

I know this revision introduced a whole mess of new bugs, but on the other side I'm really glad to see the new items and features, there has been bandanas I've found without the option to untie, I'm not sure if this is the old version bandanas still in the game or something else. I'm super pumped about the face mask, I remember asking for them a few months back and am glad they're here, thanks devs!

I don't get where the CZ527 stands up in this game unless some things are changed dramatically, it uses the 7.62 short, unlike the mosin which uses 7.62 long, so unless they make up numbers, it will be less lethal then the mosin, the magazines are abundant, but are (obviously) separate to find and only hold 5 rounds, meaning no capacity bonus over the mosin either, also shoots at the same rate offering no greater rate of fire, and finally there are no allowed attachments, which, even if there was, still wouldn't have it stack up to the mosin

IMHO the mosin with its larger round, internal magazine and attachments, will beat out the cz527 every time making this gun very useless in the lineup, unless something "special" is done for it.

me and a group raided NWAP around 10 times and haven't found .380 anything (guns, mag, ammo) so I don't know what's up with that

I really like what they did with the AK101 having interchangeable parts with the AKM, that was a great call, it does take two body shots to take down a zombie, I don't know if this was accidental or by design, I remember a thread waay back in the beginning talking about how hydrostatic rounds would likely be ineffective with zombies due to their lower water content, but still, it would be nice to have it one shot zombies like the rest of the centerfire rifle cartridges

also I'm not sure if they plan to put 5.56 back into the loot tables as the only way to find ammo for this gun atm is magazines, they're abundant right now, I've found 6-10. but that might not always be the case

finally when persistence does get put in the game it be really great if it only pertained to tents and items dropped in the last 15 minutes, this would eliminate the server restart re-equip woes where someone started swapping stuff just before a server restart, and stale loot, stuff that nobody wants like their flashlight and starter pants they ditched somewhere as well as untouched low tier clothing and food items (bennies and rotten fruit)

for me, this game is a car and a SVD away from being complete :)

you guys are doing great!

Edited by commanderbash

ach ... what have you done ? with zombies ? I don't understand ..horrible  .. ragdoll is ok .. work on 90% but spawn/respawn zombies is horrible etc..

Edited by FeRo

Do they carry duped items ?

who decided this woudl be a good idea? whoever they were they were wrong. it is terrible, if i wana move slowly while crouch, i want to press shift, or at least be able to toggle, and so does everyone else.

remove this terrible feature asap, cheers.

i hacvent been active here or in game recently, sorry to return with something negative, but i had to express my thoughts on thsi subject., just constructive criticism. cheers

Sometimes when I hit a zombie / player with an axe it just refuses to attack again, and when that happens even my fists refuse to attack, aside from the completely messed up hitboxes did anyone experience this bug?

Do they carry duped items ?

They+need+to+run+cold+water+on+that+burn

And yeah, I love this update, especially the loot-respawn. But Zeds' Hitboxes are bugged as hell, so hard to hit them and I have no chance if there are more than two. Also they respawn too fast, shot like 100 of them while looting elektro with my friend :D

Sometimes when I hit a zombie / player with an axe it just refuses to attack again, and when that happens even my fists refuse to attack, aside from the completely messed up hitboxes did anyone experience this bug?

Yes, nearly everybody in Chernarus, known as the LMB bug and even gets a mention in the Change Log.

who decided this woudl be a good idea? whoever they were they were wrong. it is terrible, if i wana move slowly while crouch, i want to press shift, or at least be able to toggle, and so does everyone else.

remove this terrible feature asap, cheers.

i hacvent been active here or in game recently, sorry to return with something negative, but i had to express my thoughts on thsi subject., just constructive criticism. cheers

When u crouch in RL u can sprint the whole time? No u cant. U crouch and then maybe sprint some meters. But not the whole time! Dean with it!

• Like 1