Sign in to follow this  
Chroma

MMO7 Mouse issue

I run an MMO7 and G13 gameboard setup through the same hub.
Whenever im playing DayZ and only DayZ It seems to reset my mouse.

I'll be running along and hear the dooDOOP noise of windows ejecting and reconnecting the USB and my profile sets to default (photoshop bindings) :/
Doesn't do this with the G13 connected to the same hub and after hours of testing on other games none of these seem to do it :)
Oddest bug I've encountered thus far.
I can't even duplicate it reliably, it just happens at completely random times.

At first i thought it was hardware related, possibly a loose connection so i stripped it down (a nightmare of a job, there are several boards to strip out to get down to the baseboard with the USB interface) Checked everything with my multimeter, checked the USB wire through a range of kinks and bends, nothing out of the ordinary.
The upside is i got the opportunity to clean the internals cause its a few years old now and was needing done anyway.

I've even tried running on a different USB port, with and without being externally hubbed, tried unplugging all other non essential devices (ext hard drives, thumbdrives, the G13 etc) and it still randomly happens.
Tried different driver versions, still the same.
Some sessions i can play for hours without it happening, sometimes it will happen several times, and there's no discernible pattern.
Sometimes i'll be pressing a button, sometimes i wont even be moving or touching anything, theres no consistency between events either, like zooming in or using a firearm. its simply random!

Anyone else using one of these and experiencing similar? 
I dont feel its prudent to submit a bug on the tracker at this point, its not really all that big of a deal, just wondering if anyones experiencing the same kind of thing?

I had an RAT 7 mouse - not the exact same thing but it really bugged out and started crashing my computer - I thought it was the video drivers or a virus - only after I got fed up and tried every possible thing did I finally find out the mouse and the software were killing the PC and the games etc. I now run with a G700 and I have no problems at all.