Sir Schmoopy

Can we turn the fkn rain off?

Like my god. It does NOT rain this fuking much anywhere. You cant even play the game without being soaked through. Just disable the damn rain you idiots

Inb4alpharant..

Seriously though, it will all be balanced eventually. In the meantime, try to avoid calling people idiots. They might actually try to help if you're not behaving like one yourself.

• Like 8

Where I live it hardly ever rains.

I LOVE the ingame refreshment and pant shitting thunder!

i love the sound of rain, so doesn't bother me but does feel like I'm in the amazon rainforest.

Like my god. It does NOT rain this fuking much anywhere. You cant even play the game without being soaked through. Just disable the damn rain you idiots

sure it does, don't be an idiot. if they disable the rain how the hell are they supposed to test its impact on everything else?? the rain, like most everything is in over abundance for the sake of testing. why do you think you keep finding so many fuckin beans???

• Like 3

OP, does this approach work for you in real life?  :huh:

"GIVE ME THE FKIN JOB YOU IDIOT!"

"Go on a date with me NOW you fkn idiot."

"No, Mother.. I do not want to watch the fkn View with you. I want to play DayZ.. idiot."

• Like 12

i like the rain

• Like 2

you aren't even feeling the effects of weather at the minute, nothing of sickness from being cold, it's not damaging your equipment. wow!! you think it's bad now? you're going to hate it later, or, love it when that peel of thunder might just save your life..

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 2

hide under a tree

"you are no longer getting wet"

- read a book

• Like 1

What is there to complain about? Sickness or being cold from rain isn't in yet so the rain is harmless, and sure it can rain alot in real life, been soaked myself just being in contact with rain for a minute when it's pouring down:p. What im tired of is that getting wet hasn't any effects yet..I wanna get sick, I want to fear being wet and cold, makes it harder to survive.

Why don't you get a raincout? :P

Edited by Kaboki

OP, does this approach work for you in real life? :huh:

"No, Mother.. I do not want to watch the fkn View with you. I want to play DayZ.. idiot."

*Arnold's voice*

"I'm a cop, you idiot!"

• Like 1

What is there to complain about? Sickness or being cold from rain isn't in yet so the rain is harmless, and sure it can rain alot in real life, been soaked myself just being in contact with rain for a minute when it's pouring down:p. What im tired of is that getting wet hasn't any effects yet..I wanna get sick, I want to fear being wet and cold, makes it harder to survive.

Why don't you get a raincout? :P

Seems Sir Shipoopi doesn't wike the wet wain. Womp.

• Like 1

OP, does this approach work for you in real life?  :huh:

So that's what I have been doing wrong!

• Like 1

If you really wanted the rain turned off, you would have written a proper formulated suggestion......

inb4 graveyard!

Apparently being digitally and very much placeholding "soaked through" does cause grief to some persons. This must be the final proof that you can be sure that whatever you do, someone somewhere will be annoyed about it.

• Like 1

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain

Telling me just what a fool I've been

I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain

And let me be alone again"

Sorry, these lyrics fit WAY too well to pass up the opportunity.

• Like 5

srsly guys..turn the fucking rain OFF...this dude is obviously too stupid to wear a raincoat so PLEASE do him the favor....geeezzzz

on the other hand...we had several situations where rain ect, actually was really nice during a firefight and when begin on overwatch.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Q : Can we turn the fkn rain off.

A : No.

Solution = Bees make honey and rain makes the trees grow green.

• Like 2