Goove

Really? Still this bad?!

.Please remove the penis from your mouth...Rocket will never give you his seed....

And any merit your statements may have had is lost with me.

If you feel the need to insult somebody like a child when presenting your arguments, maybe they aren't worth presenting.

• Like 3

Obviously you are so quick to pull your damage control and claim your lack of spotting a hacker...I stream everytime i play..i  have plenty of video of me killing a scripting kiddie loser and taking his unlimited mag, being undressed by an invis person.....If you think i am actually upset that i died on a game blanketed in hacking you are so sadly mistaken...my theory is ive gotten my money worth on this game before it got out of control 3 months ago....Yes hacking and scripting is in a game..but they gave up their code to these weirdos..they will never have a jump on these guys....

It's not damage control. It's the perspective of me and my friends. You're just shouting your perspective and then putting people down for saying their perspective.

Its not about the death..its about the way of the death...Its a game at the end of the day and none of this stuff matters....However when hacking has been rampant in the past 3 months and nothing can be done about it...is a sign...you claim they will give admins the right to protect the servers...i say source please?!  They have no intentions of allowing server admins any type of protection...if you've been an admin on this game you would see what shitty support you actually have...

I have no source, but I can tell you that if people are making servers specifically for their clan and kicking people who aren't in their clan as soon as they join, I'm sure they will be implementing basic things like kick/ban at least. For now they don't want to give admins the ability to teleport to people and spawn/despawn things and all that jazz because they're easy to use for bad, either by a retarded admin or a script manipulator.

So i will wait for you to get your soliders in order and come back with some pathetic excuse for this game...Weather it be Alpha..Hackers gonna hack...and how you and your  whole family have never seen a hacker ever...Please remove the penis from your mouth...Rocket will never give you his seed....

I have no excuse for this game except that it's an alpha, and you should keep that in mind as you were warned countless times before release by Dean, and the login screen tells you it's an early access and shit will be buggy. I don't appreciate your pathetic attempt at provoking me into a worthless confrontation. 

\Its a game, a broken game...all this wasted content when shit is still shoddy...so yes dev team continue to add your awesome new content so it can be lost in the mud of the shoddy world it is put into..

They are loosing players as fast as they are getting them...

Yes. I'd imagine that to be the case. People get too impatient with what is an early access game, take their balls and gone home. It matters not as they've already thrown £20 or $30 or what ever Euros at their steam account for the game.

Thanks for checking this Thread Topic Out

Happy Hunting!!

Admins have the abil to kick someone...they can ban anyone too...the problem is the killfeed//the ToS agreement..... If you do anything along the lines of kick and or ban or pull the plug on the server you run the risk of loosing your Admin and hosting Priv...admins do not need teleporting and all that jazz..they need a good kill feed and the right to protect their server...BI are assholes and wanted to revoke our server due to us having No KoS in server name!!...that is the type of people you are dealing with and who are handling this game...

It is literally against ToS to protect the people playing on your server from hackers...do yourself a favor and go and look at the ToS for hosting and being an admin..it is a joke!

Edited by Goove

And any merit your statements may have had is lost with me.

If you feel the need to insult somebody like a child when presenting your arguments, maybe they aren't worth presenting.

By all means carry on

BI are assholes and wanted to revoke our server due to us having No KoS in server name!!...that is the type of people you are dealing with and who are handling this game...

So you are crying because your server was trying to stop an important part of the game from occurring? And you got warned for it? I bet you're the type of guy who cries at people with auto snipers in Counter Strike or noobtubes in COD. Your validity has slipped beyond my interests and as such, I will be gone from here. In a bit.  :facepalm:

So you are crying because your server was trying to stop an important part of the game from occurring? And you got warned for it? I bet you're the type of guy who cries at people with auto snipers in Counter Strike or noobtubes in COD. Your validity has slipped beyond my interests and as such, I will be gone from here. In a bit.  :facepalm:

No you miss point and need to adjust fire if you feel the need to try... Some asshat was upset that our server was top ranked..reported our server for ToS agreement..went back and forth with our server provider to get a clear cut ruling on what BI and rocket wanted...both were conflicting reports..the fact that these asshats actually took the time to send us a letter about KoS being in a server name when over 1700+ servers are in violation..yet do nothing for hacking is proof this game and its model has no integrity.... It was an example you know something that actually happened...a truth...an event...

They will hunt you down and send you a letter like the fucking UN if you have 3 letters in your server tittle... yet they do nothing to combat hackers...they are idiots who allowed their source code to be taken...

Let me spell it out for you fan boys...Steam came out with a warning about these types of games BECAUSE OF THIS GAME...it is garbage all around...

Call of duty??  Is that who is left is CoD fanboys?  Cute....no wonder the hacks are out of control....Scripting clients have been made to go along with this launcher :)

So please take your break and dont try to understand what is actually being said... Your damage control was moot and weak at best...This game is garbage...the sooner everyone realizes the better...

Maybe youve proven my point about the CoD kids finding this game...i am inclined to think you are one and are happy playing a shitty game seeing how you more than likely have all of the CoDs and love them :)

CoD has been trash..anygame that a clown can hold a 2.0+ KD is a joke....maybe why you like this joke :)

All is fair in forums and bitching....i like how youve sold out your critical thinking for a spin up and deflection of convo! 

drunk my bad....

Carry on sauce boss.

Just started playing again, and I have to say... more disappointed in this game than I have ever been with any game. There are so many things wrong with the game 7 months into release it's not even funny. Hacking still occurs. Random noises play everywhere you go (lolwut). Zombies glitch through everything. The weapon system is bugged. What has changed since I quit playing 5 months ago? the game has some new items and a cooking system.

So amaze! Much awesome! WOW!

I've been a member of the community and playing DayZ Mod for about 2 years. I can honestly say I have lost faith in DayZ, near completely. The lead developer is abandoning his "pride and joy". Updates, which should be rolling out on a weekly basis, come once a blue moon. And now we have a split community where half has quit, a fourth is hating on it, and the other fourth is in "its an alpha herp derp!" denial.

Why does my opinion matter? It doesn't. I'm just a guy that enjoyed a game and was really excited for its outcome that is now shaking his head in pity and disappointment.

• Like 1

First and last warning. Goove, stop with the insults and rants.

L

• Like 1

So you are crying because your server was trying to stop an important part of the game from occurring? And you got warned for it? I bet you're the type of guy who cries at people with auto snipers in Counter Strike or noobtubes in COD. Your validity has slipped beyond my interests and as such, I will be gone from here. In 

Just started playing again, and I have to say... more disappointed in this game than I have ever been with any game. There are so many things wrong with the game 7 months into release it's not even funny. Hacking still occurs. Random noises play everywhere you go (lolwut). Zombies glitch through everything. The weapon system is bugged. What has changed since I quit playing 5 months ago? the game has some new items and a cooking system.

So amaze! Much awesome! WOW!

I've been a member of the community and playing DayZ Mod for about 2 years. I can honestly say I have lost faith in DayZ, near completely. The lead developer is abandoning his "pride and joy". Updates, which should be rolling out on a weekly basis, come once a blue moon. And now we have a split community where half has quit, a fourth is hating on it, and the other fourth is in "its an alpha herp derp!" denial.

Why does my opinion matter? It doesn't. I'm just a guy that enjoyed a game and was really excited for its outcome that is now shaking his head in pity and disappointment.

This is my view...unlike everyone else in my clan...i have kept this game installed..even though i play Breaking Point Mod now.. i still have decided to hop onto this and see what is what...its a shame..the model and way they do shit is out of control....No reason for the game to have gotten like this..i truly think once their code was taken it was over on  account there not going to re code and start from scratch...it just sucks that this game is moving at a snails pace...but dont worry they told us not to buy it and it wouldnt be done for awhile so that is the cop out for them not giving a shit!

• Like 1

First and last warning. Goove, stop with the insults and rants.

L

I can understand the insult part of the issue L, but to state stop with the rants?  What is ranting...is all of this not truth?  Is it not my view and opinion??  If there are no insults then what is your ground to warn about a rant?  Am i not allowed to rant about a product i paid for?  Im sorry? I did not know that becoming a forum mod allows you the right to pick what rant is allowed and what isnt?  let alone the definition of ranting?

I will take your warning but add it to my list issues with this whole process.

Happy Hunting!!

I can understand the insult part of the issue L, but to state stop with the rants?  What is ranting...is all of this not truth?  Is it not my view and opinion??  If there are no insults then what is your ground to warn about a rant?  Am i not allowed to rant about a product i paid for?  Im sorry? I did not know that becoming a forum mod allows you the right to pick what rant is allowed and what isnt?  let alone the definition of ranting?

I will take your warning but add it to my list issues with this whole process.

Happy Hunting!!

Hello there

When you make false accusations towards the team and the development process, that is very insulting to many of us involved with the project.

"these dudes are making money and do nothing"

"pony boys"

"BI are assholes"

"Please remove the penis from your mouth...Rocket will never give you his seed...."

To pick but a few.

You want to comment and discuss something? Fine. You want to be critical? Fine. Those are rants and insults. Continue in the same vein and you will be suspended.

Constructive criticism is welcomed rants and insults are not.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

When you make false accusations towards the team and the development process, that is very insulting to many of us involved with the project.

"these dudes are making money and do nothing"

"pony boys"

"BI are assholes"

"Please remove the penis from your mouth...Rocket will never give you his seed...."

To pick but a few.

You want to comment and discuss something? Fine. You want to be critical? Fine. Those are rants and insults. Continue in the same vein and you will be suspended.

Constructive criticism is welcomed rants and insults are not.

Rgds

LoK

While i understand the Penis out of your mouth and Rocket seed part...the others are far from insults?  They are statements...i am sure that it is not just my Military mouth and mindset that thinks this..Pony Boys?  Assholes?  

While i will continue to respect the Mods wishes in this forum most of this seems to be the nitpicking mentality.

Suspend if you must, but if you do i suggest you wiping this whole convo off the face of the internet because a suspension due to this would easily make due for an awesome repost.. This has been captured on screenshot and stream for my future proof if a ban does infact come from this "rant".

Happy Hunting....now that the Mod has done his job lets get back to the fact of the post

It has been 7 months and scripting is more rampant then ever.

Don't let it get you down hackers are what they are, bottom feeding scum. But you know I thought they had the bottomless magazine hack corrected. You have to wonder about the mentality of the hackers, I mean what do they think they have accomplished? Hang in there :thumbsup:  

I can tell you from firsthand experience last night that the bottomless magazine hack still lives. Totally naked bambi running around with a fully kitted M4 just holding down the trigger at NEAF.  I saved a squad of guys he was unloading on with a well placed Mosin shot. Talked with the guys I saved, checked his body and sure enough hacked magazine. I took the M4 and dropped it in some bushes off in the woods so no one else would taint themselves with this.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If hacking isn't cracked down upon with extreme prejudice, then this game will flop before it ever gets a chance to take off.

• Like 3

Hello there

If you break the rules of the forum you will be punished. You post screen caps of this wherever you like, you are the only person who will look foolish. I care not.

If you have received a warning from a mod, perhaps its time to have a think about your attitude and reflect on that. We dont "tell off" users for fun. Others have also pointed out to you that your current behaviour in this thread is not on. Chance? Coincidence?

Im not going to debate this further in public with you.

Alter your attitude or please refrain from posting.

If you feel I have abused my position please contact a senior mod, ie Boneboys or Smasht.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

It has been 7 months and scripting is more rampant then ever.

Well.. you don't seem to know what you're talking about since scripting has been impossible for about 6 of those 7 months. If you want to resort to name calling and other not-so-nice things may I suggest you at least get your facts straight? And I don't mean just in regards to scripting.

• Like 7

I can tell you from firsthand experience last night that the bottomless magazine hack still lives. Totally naked bambi running around with a fully kitted M4 just holding down the trigger at NEAF.  I saved a squad of guys he was unloading on with a well placed Mosin shot. Talked with the guys I saved, checked his body and sure enough hacked magazine. I took the M4 and dropped it in some bushes off in the woods so no one else would taint themselves with this.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. If hacking isn't cracked down upon with extreme prejudice, then this game will flop before it ever gets a chance to take off.

Yes i was impressed with the game seeming to run much more smoothly....and was even impressed with deer i encountered...i just couldnt believe the first person i ran into on a populated server in fact had an ivis unlim ammo script kiddie on it... I thought this had been smashed on due to the dev team catching onto where their code was being exploited...My take from being back after a long break is that the hacking has not been stopped in anyway...This is why open source sucks at the end of the day...if they could somehow lock the files and have BE or VaC read the files before logging in and if any is altered to the code it has registered issue the Hammer...Obviously this is harder to do then for me to type it out and i understand that....The help shouldnt be "Stay away from Barenzino" it should be tackled head on.  They would rather add new towns and things of that nature in Alpha then create and apply fixes to their code being exploited.

It is in my mind that BI and Rockets team do not have any actual long term goals...they are still selling tons of copies while some of the veteran players are leaving....As long as it doesnt affect the bottom line BI will not step in and pull the plug or do anything in terms of helping...

Ive stated for months that this is the game i would like to play..this is the game i  would want the consoles to be begging for ***like they already are***...This game in my mind was the first to actually step out of AAA gaming shadows and do something that would merit my money and time....While i have gave both, nothing dramatic has actually been done...Aside from new towns and stress testing new spawns and towns it seems like an aimless test role....Most of these players seem to think our main goal is to play this game..when in reality it is to rest and report our findings..The SCRIPTING has made this game just a hassle....When my clan has had our own server and no way of protecting it and people constantly coming to our website to report hackers with footage we were not allowed to do anything about it due to ToS...

Alot of old issues are still very real right now...i know how i feel about it and that is the whole reason for this thread to have been started.

Well.. you don't seem to know what you're talking about since scripting has been impossible for about 6 of those 7 months. If you want to resort to name calling and other not-so-nice things may I suggest you at least get your facts straight? And I don't mean just in regards to scripting.

6 to 7 months??  Really, you claim that to be fact checking...if that is  true then you have a much bigger issue than everyone thinks!!  We all believe it is scripting and will not call these kids hackers!!  Now you are telling me it is pure hacking that is going on?!  

That is disgusting that you have just admitted these cases are not scripting but in fact hacking!  

No longer should we destroy these infin mags now that it has been said its not scripting...if its not scripting its hacking..no sense in destroying these hacked mags if hackers are eating this game up...Even more reason to believe source code was in fact copied and is now being exploited.

Happy Hunting!

Here on the forums some people tend to repeat things they hear, sort of lump everything into on category and stereotype. With really even knowing what they are seeing.

Lets be clear, "hackers" or "Cheaters" are a pretty small % of players who play DayZ SA, that have make a big enough impact to get noticed. They down load really shady "Mall Ware" and "Spy ware", and put there own CPU surcurity at risk just so they can cheat. The 3 main hacks are "AimBot" allowing for really easy aiming. "Esp" which allows the 2 see every player and item with in 800 meters. There is "Teli port" which allows really fast movements across the map know as "Map Glitchers".Because when they are moving it looks they glitch, and it almost looks like a game bug.  Theres a few others floating around on shady websites. This "Hacking" or "Cheating" is really bad for all party's involved. But it really is a pretty small group who does it. The AKM and M4 high cap mags commonly get confused with hacking, because players are ably to shoot and shoot with out reloading. 60 and 70 rounds in one mag is allot of trigger time. 

Now with that said, lets not get into blaming every death you cant explain on hackers. Don't just cry hacker every time you can't figure out why you died, because maybe your just not that good at the game yet and really need to spend more time playing and learning. Lets stick to the facts! Unless you know for a fact it was a hacker, got it on film, don't just start blaming. Because it confuses the REAL issue, that the people making this game are  really are working on fixing.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1

Here on the forums some people tend to repeat things they hear, sort of lump everything into on category and stereotype. With really even knowing what they are seeing.

Lets be clear, hackers are a pretty small % of players who play DayZ SA, that have make a big enough impact to get noticed. They down load really shady "Mall Ware" and "Spy ware", and put there own CPU surcurity at risk just so they can cheat. The 3 main hacks are "AimBot" allowing for really easy aiming. "Esp" which allows the 2 see every player and item with in 800 meters. There is "Teli port" which allows really fast movements across the map know as "Map Glitchers".Because when they are moving it looks they glitch, and it almost looks like a game bug.  Theres a few others floating around on shady websites. This "Hacking" or "Cheating" is really bad for all party's involved. But it really is a pretty small group who does it. 

Now with that said, lets not get into blaming every death you cant explain on hackers. Don't just cry hacker every time you can't figure out why you died, because maybe your just not that good at the game yet and really need to spend more time playing and learning. Lets stick to the facts! Unless you know for a fact it was a hacker don't start blaming. Because it confuses the REAL issue. 

So i ask you..if i am on a ladder half way up..and i see the muzzle gas from an automatic rifle 2 feet behind me over 15 feet off the ground..what is that...Please do not try to hide behind this because we all know of the Extra sense hack and the teli hack....The real issue is that it isnt just scripting..that these invis guys who undress people and take their gear then kill them isnt a scripting issue its a hacking issue.

Once again...the hacking is here to stay..it is not repeat or the telephone game...in my 250+ hours of play it is very easy to see what is what...

Now all ive seen is a DayZ team member admit that it isnt scripting 

Now damage control will come in and claim unless you know dont start blaming...hmmm like i wouldnt think that before....I am not guessing i am stating that was a hacker...you dont here an infin mag and go hmm is that a game glitch...

Carry on

• Like 1

That is disgusting that you have just admitted these cases are not scripting but in fact hacking! 

I fail to see how that is disgusting, I'd consider it a bit of an achievement actually. It's been public knowledge ever since scripting was prevented server-side. Which was in January iirc.

You are blowing this out of proportion a bit. I have over 3000 hours played and haven't met a single hacker. Perhaps one or two .pbo exploiters, but I can't be sure of that obviously, and that is also a thing of the past. Hackers sort of go with every multiplayer game. I don't think anyone will ever be able to rid their game of hackers (imo). Rest assured that steps are being taken to improve the game's security against hacks, but it will take time.

If you are not happy about the current state of the game, come back in a month or two.. or maybe once we hit beta.

• Like 4

I fail to see how that is disgusting, I'd consider it a bit of an achievement actually. It's been public knowledge ever since scripting was prevented server-side. Which was in January iirc.

You are blowing this out of proportion a bit. I have over 3000 hours played and haven't met a single hacker. Perhaps one or two .pbo exploiters, but I can't be sure of that obviously, and that is also a thing of the past. Hackers sort of go with every multiplayer game. I don't think anyone will ever be able to rid their game of hackers (imo). Rest assured that steps are being taken to improve the game's security against hacks, but it will take time.

If you are not happy about the current state of the game, come back in a month or two.. or maybe once we hit beta.

It is disgusting because im sure that isnt true...you just fixed the .bpo expoit going off the change log..is that not done through scripting?  

By your theory every flying guy, and unlim mag and speed hack is actually a hacker and not a scripter.. Far from an amazing feat!!  If they are all hackers then you guys have a big issue on your end and this would in fact explain why nothing is being done and its always in the state of "Being Worked On"..

I took your advice of leaving for a couple months only to come back to nothing being changed..3k plus hours huh?  and no hacker?  Now thats a feat!!

• Like 1

So i ask you..if i am on a ladder half way up..and i see the muzzle gas from an automatic rifle 2 feet behind me over 15 feet off the ground..what is that...Please do not try to hide behind this because we all know of the Extra sense hack and the teli hack....The real issue is that it isnt just scripting..that these invis guys who undress people and take their gear then kill them isnt a scripting issue its a hacking issue.

Once again...the hacking is here to stay..it is not repeat or the telephone game...in my 250+ hours of play it is very easy to see what is what...

Now all ive seen is a DayZ team member admit that it isnt scripting 

Now damage control will come in and claim unless you know dont start blaming...hmmm like i wouldnt think that before....I am not guessing i am stating that was a hacker...you dont here an infin mag and go hmm is that a game glitch...

Carry on

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you provide a film? If not next time you see it film it, because other wise it dose not go far. Also try to get peoples steam names. That's really your best shot at making any kind of case.

I do know that many players get frustrated with DayZ SA because it is really unforgiving and often is not fair. DayZ is meant to be that way it survival of the fittest. Now we must not confuse this.  But if you really did see some shady stuff in game try to film it. It does happen, and I also would like to see it gone too. Its really the only way to make a case and get something done about it.

Edited by CJFlint

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you provide a film? If not next time you see it film it, because other wise it dose not go far. Also try to get peoples steam names. That's really your best shot at making any kind of case.

I do know that many players get frustrated with DayZ SA because it is really unforgiving and often is not fair. DayZ is meant to be that way it survival of the fittest. Now we must not confuse this.  But if you really did see some shady stuff in game try to film it. 

I have no qualms with the unfairness and this game being unforgiving to me that is what spotlighted this game...I do have a problem with streamlined ammo decisions...lack of support for Server Hosting Admins like myself and my clan had....You cant get a name of a hacker unless they type in general...they dont do that often...even if you do have the stuff to make a case you cannot actually kick them let alone ban them from your server..all they have to do is cry that you kicked them and you can lose your right to the server hosting that you bought.  They seem to be taking the low road in most of these new ideas and future content pipeline..all in the sake of money now.....

You can find plenty of people who just plain suck..when i die normally nothing is mentioned of it in my head except for fuck..you entered that town all wrong, or you were hungry and rushed..and things of that nature...high vs low land...my tactics get the blame for my deaths....i dont even mind desync that shit happens...what i do mind is people who can attempt to honestly say they havent seen any hacking or that it isnt an issue....shit a couple months ago people were flying and still using the .bpo file exploit...now im being told its impossible for the scripting to go on for the past 7 months.. along with never have i ever game....

They was a time when suspect shit happened but i had nothing on film nor did i even see the culprit..im not going to scream hacks when i can barely here the shooting of the person who is engaging me...I only come in here and claim hack when it is because i saw it..not guessed it or estimated it...but saw it!!  You dont transport across a field or put out your muzzle gas in my back when im 20 feet of the ground...

For the record i am the guy who runs towards the infin ammo hackers...i like to capture them on film and sound...i like to engage them and try to kill them to help the server...but now they are adding the invis..cant kill something you cant see..

• Like 1

Get Overwolf and film your self playing. See if you can capture it next time. Its really the only way to make a serous case. Even if you don't get the name of the person, the evidence that there is "cheating" going on there and will be there for the devs to see. Then it would be harder to ignore or write off, they will have to address it somehow.

I have seen cheaters at work my self, and have been a victim of it. Its not that common for me to see it though. I really only seen clear as day cheating or hacking a couple of times since I have been playing. There were other times I suspected it but wasn't quite sure. Many others have seen it too. I know for a fact it does exist, but you really have to have the evidence.

Edited by CJFlint
  • Like 1