SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

Update inbound: 308.4 MB

gawd I hope they fixed the hit boxes. I finally found some loose .45 last night. 26 rounds on a cop car at the Berezino Police Station. My character is so pathetic right now... Edited by Barnabus

gawd I hope they fixed the hit boxes.

sorry, it seemd to not gonne be fixed in this update.

[–]horrorview

an hour ago

eugen, you rock, man. Any chance this update fixes the hit box issues with zombies?

[–]eugenharton

an hour ago

It might be better, but there has not been a definite fix yet. No ETA sorry. We still have some work ahead of us :)

Edited by d0pesen

What's exactly the sense off having containers like tents/backpacks, anyhow normal loot won't despawn after restart?

I found the CR 527 but the ammo wont go in (7.62x39)

pics?

What's exactly the sense off having containers like tents/backpacks, anyhow normal loot won't despawn after restart?

The point is soon we wont find loot as easy as now. So you should save some loots somewhere.

Was playing for 15 minutes, walked into a large barn where 2 Zed's were frozen in place.  One leaper and one Zed bitch stuck in an attack pose.  Another leaper enters the barn and as I attempted to kill it with a wood axe I CTD'd with error message DayZ not responding.  Starting again now.

I haven't found anything anywhere yet.  Did they forget loot?  Ah, it appears that the issue was with the servers I was on, Singapore had no loot that I could see, Auz/NZ appears to be ok

Edited by Barnabus

I found the CR 527 but the ammo wont go in (7.62x39)

Pics or didn't happen lol

Probably has the MP5 problem (Can't be chambered; has to have a mag)

• Like 1

gawd I hope they fixed the hit boxes. I finally found some loose .45 last night. 26 rounds on a cop car at the Berezino Police Station. My character is so pathetic right now...

Found a splitting axe within 30 seconds of spawning, every hit on a zombie has registered, no matter the angle or movement. Then again, I didn't use a splitting axe on the previous broken hit box update so I hope it's fixed for other melee weapons too....

Found a lot of decent loot off the bat, though I near shat meself when one zed walked through the barn door towards me, then another. Then two. Then another. Then a hopper. All within like 3 seconds. No doubt would have died if melee was as borked as previously.

Edited by Racket
  • Like 1

What's with all the dickheads? I've run into 4 fresh spawns and they all try to punch me out

What's with all the dickheads? I've run into 4 fresh spawns and they all try to punch me out

First time on the coast?

Hit detection working pretty well. Haven't had much of an issue taking out zeds with either the splitting axe or the firemans axe. Coolest part is the ground being littered with killed zombies. Zombies hitting me from 10ft away as usual, though.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Pics or didn't happen lol

Probably has the MP5 problem (Can't be chambered; has to have a mag)

Ok it says in description "its magazine-fed" so i'm missing the mag. Can't chamber it

look at that beauty

eQg8EGP.jpg

>camo backpack

>with reflex pads

• Like 2

>camo backpack

>with reflex pads

Where does it spawn ?

Oxymoron ?

lol

I guess this is one of those tactcicool items for mall ninjas.

Yeah it's camouflaged but it has reflex pads so you stay safe on the road too.

To whoever invaded the Novo tower with SKS and Mosin just now, and shot two of my new friends that I met. Go to hell! I'm still alive though, fkn a-holes leaving me with only memories of the spanish guy that didn't speak that much english, and the swedish chap

:(

• Like 2