tinytim972

Is my internet speed fast enough to play dayZ?

Ping:609ms

Download speed:0.14mb/ per sec

Upload speed:0.60mb/ per sec

I want to play but I'm not sure if my internet is fast enough to do so?

Trolll ololoollo

If this is serious question then no way is that fast enough to play any online game.

Dude if thats your internet speed and everything Contact your ISP thats slower then fucking Dailup from 1982

• Like 2

Thats not going to work.

Probably take weeks just to download the game.

thats a 3G connection over your phone?

• Like 1

Unfortunately no. I used to play the mod with a connection like that, and it was only barely possible. Zombies were okay, as their A.I. was done client-side, but if there was a player nearby, almost nothing would work. My shots would hardly even register. It's impossible to play the Standalone with a connection like that, as almost everything is done server side.

Ping:609ms

Download speed:0.14mb/ per sec

Upload speed:0.60mb/ per sec

I want to play but I'm not sure if my internet is fast enough to do so?

No that is definitely not enough. Your gonna need at least 1mbps to actually play it. And with your ping you would get kicked out of basically every server. I play with 2mbps on most days and it runs fine although strange shit tends to happen, although I think that's the server most of the time.

No that is definitely not enough. Your gonna need at least 1mbps to actually play it. And with your ping you would get kicked out of basically every server. I play with 2mbps on most days and it runs fine although strange shit tends to happen, although I think that's the server most of the time.

I take that back. You would probably be able to just play with half a MB. And that's just barely tolerable.

I only play with like 70kb/s, And i run it fine.. 40-100 ping on AU servers