Sign in to follow this  
BlazeMcNight

Empty Soda Cans---

So, I was running around the map early and my character became very thirsty. I had in my inventory the following:

1-Soda

2-Water Purification Tabs

3-Other non-related items.

I was more or less in the middle of nowhere and thought well, I'll drink the soda at least. BUT, then I saw a pond! It was then that I had the idea that we should be able to use EMPTY soda cans to gather water and use the water purification tabs to clean the water and drink. I didn't have any other container on me and in a real life situation I would have simply used the empty can to clean the water. :)

TL;DR?- We should be able to gather and purify water in empty soda cans.

Yeah I hope this becomes a reality, empty soda cans being around would be cool too if you see one on a road then obviously someone was there recently, it would be a nice touch.

Better than them magically disappearing anyway.

They could have quite a few uses really but I think for water is necessary.

You just shouldn't be able to have them as water containers in your bag as obviously it would spill everywhere.

• Like 1

You just shouldn't be able to have them as water containers in your bag as obviously it would spill everywhere.

Agreed. I should have been more clear. I think you should be able to use the empty can to purify water on the spot, but not store it in your pack.