Sign in to follow this  
geryon

US 434 Public Vanilla Dayz Mod - (1.8.1/112555)[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-11][Reboot8x] - Hosted by eternalgaminglounge.enjin.com

We support two vanilla servers.  One with 3rd person and the other with first person only.  

US 434 Vanilla Dayz Mod - (1.8.4.1/125548)[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF|JSRS][GMT-9][Reboot8x] - Hosted by eternalgaminglounge.enjin.com
US 436 HardCore Vanilla DayzMod[3DP:OFF|CH:ON|JSRS] - (1.8.4.1/125548)[VETERAN|CH:ON][GMT-9][Reboot8x] - Hosted by eternalgaminglounge.enjin.com

Here's the cheater report.  For admins please use to ban unwanted players to your server.  For players use the forum to petition false bans.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/134010-us-434-cheater-report/

Cheers,

Geryon

Edited by Geryon
  • Like 1

Public servers are up and running.  See all I had to do was give up hope and move to private servers and then world would correct itself just to piss me off.   :)

Both servers have moved to new IPs: 198.27.83.122:2342 and 198.27.83.122:2352 respectively.

We've vacated our lame duck service provider to another more reliable provider.

While the hive is down I've change US 435 to first person only. For the masochist enjoy.

US 434 is alive as a private hive that stays true to Vanilla.

US 434 has updated to the steam version 125548. US 435 is down until the hive database is brought back online.

US 435 Public Vanilla Dayz Mod - (1.8.1/125548)[VETERAN|3DP:OFF|CH:OFF][GMT-11][Reboot8x] - Hosted by eternalgaminglounge.enjin.com

Brought back US 435 as first person only and cross hairs off. It's hived with US 434 for some added flexibility.

When you absolutely require the true vanilla experience accept no substitute.  Also hived between US 434 and 435.  US 435 is first person only with no cross hairs. 

Server has been on 1.8.2 for about a week. Join and see the new changes from 1.8.1. To play you must use Steam to install the latest patch. Dayzcommander does not support 1.8.1 and I don't know if it will or when.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/206360-dayz-mod-182/

The short version:

Steam

Right click Arma2: DayZ Mod, select properties.

When the window pops up go to the "BETAS" tab

Now Select 1.8.2 in the drop down box.

The files should now should now update

Launch as normal

I see this server has already been posted! Great! I'll just bump it and add my own experience into it!

Looking for more veteran survivalists

Ever since 1.8.2 came out for steam, people seem like they are stuck on the past with DayZCommander and still playing 1.8.1.

I am here to tell you guys that if you are interested in playing vanilla dayz, straight up hardcore, no bullshit, no babysitting by admins to hand out gifts or other QQ stuff that is related to the other mods, not going to name those that should be uninstalled/deleted of hard drives, play US 434.  It is monitored by a great admin and owned by a community called Eternal Gaming Lounge who also has an epoch server. I am not boosting population for them however, but for the vanilla population altogether. To start, US 434 would be my first choice for any newbie.

Get back in Chernarus where it started.  We need more bandits to kill.  We need more helpful heroes.  We need survivors who like to survive in a challenging zombie apocalypse.  We need more people who can handle using a flashlight during a full pitch black night time server, just like we used to when I first started playing DayZ Mod, when it was just DayZ Mod, and then Epoch, Taviana, Zero, et cetera. 

We feel that the veterans are around and need to be re-informed where Mod is at.  The newbies are unknowing what this game is capable of doing to them: Like Feeling Scared, Heart Racing, Enjoyment, Mysterious.

Bottomline:

IP for DayZ 1.8.2:  198.27.83.122:2342

This is available on steam. DayZ Mod Game.  Search under internet in multiplayer: "US 434" or you can find other DayZ Mod Servers with "dayzmod"  I'd prefer US 434 though since it usually has the most population.

Edited by Deanzphx

bump! check out the pop of the server, it gained popularity since DayZ Commander finally updated.  Great job to all the survivors that joined it!  Even 4 hours into the night time!

US 435 is first person only with no cross hairs. So don't forget the step child of US 434. It's not crowded so new players can get a foot hold. Also both US 434 and 435 are hived so if you are feeling lonely on 435 you can always hop and visit.

Both servers are on 1.8.2 and unaltered in game play. Content wise the servers are set up as the developers have intended.

Been on 434 about 2 weeks now, just wanted to thank the people responsible for keeping it up and running.  I've enjoyed it a lot, and it is constantly packed without any noticeable lag (on my end at least).  I give this one a 9/10, nearly perfect server.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

Would love to play on this server again, but it says i'm banned, any information on how to fix this? No idea why I was banned, haven't played in over a year.

Thanks!

Hey could I be unbanned. Repeated something offensive someone else had said followed by the words BANNED at the end of my statement. I got auto banned.

I tried to join the server this morning, as I've been playing on it for the past few days and am really enjoying it, but now it says the server is locked. Any idea why?

EDIT: Nevermind, server is unlocked now.

Edited by Psilocybin