Sign in to follow this  
srgt.scales

Need to talk to a DEV. Or someone like that.

Hello I'd like to talk to a DEV person on a private PM. If a DEV could please PM I'd like that thinks! One that is a higher rank up and knows a lot!! I want to ask some quick questions.

I'd like a gold plated shitter but it's just not on the cards now is it?

• Like 4

Haha "quick questions". You can try to tweet them. Why not ask us, we can probably help. Most of us do know everything the Devs

wants us to. Everything else is secret anyway.

• Like 2

private message a mod here and ask them to send your contact details to a dev

if you give good reason they will consider it, for sure

but you will have to convince them your request makes sense

Ask your questions here on the Forums, that's what they are for.

• Like 1

Got to love the self inflated opinion of Americans. ;)

I MUST SPEAK TO SOMEONE IMPORTANT!

• Like 3

Got to love the self inflated opinion of Americans. ;)

I MUST SPEAK TO SOMEONE IMPORTANT!

Got to love the stereotyping jump on the hate america bandwagon you got going on....

Why insult  one poster when you can ignorantly insult a whole country.....

• Like 2

Got to love the stereotyping jump on the hate america bandwagon you got going on....

Why insult  one poster when you can ignorantly insult a whole country.....

The mischievous amongst us may suggest that the poor grasp of grammar combined with an inability to detect subtle humour is "stereotyping" [sic]. Not that I'm saying that, of course.

Hi, I'm the dev. What do you want?

No, no... he wanted a DEV not a dev.

• Like 3

Nothing guys since most of you act childish i'm not going to explain why I want to talk to one.

Nothing guys since most of you act childish i'm not going to explain why I want to talk to one.

Just ask your questions. You might be surprised at the knowledge base here.

Edit: internet = childish...always. Practice not caring.

Edited by MarchHare

Hello I'd like to talk to a DEV person on a private PM. If a DEV could please PM I'd like that thinks! One that is a higher rank up and knows a lot!! I want to ask some quick questions.

Get over yourself. You're not important.

My questions were why are almost all of the food so rotten? another one is why do these zombies run? I mean like walking dead they walk around.

Just ask your questions. You might be surprised at the knowledge base here.

Edit: internet = childish...always. Practice not caring.

Just did.

My questions were why are almost all of the food so rotten? another one is why do these zombies run? I mean like walking dead they walk around.

Are you serious right now? Wow. That's what you needed a dev to answer? Your questions could very well be answered by common sense.

Because it's not the walking dead, and because food spoil.

See? no dev needed there :)

I have other questions for devs. not related to any of you guys. I don't need to talk to you guys to ask my questions.

You don't need a dev...

Zeds are based on 28 days later zeds....not walking dead ones. They aren't the dead coming back to life type, they are the infected with something type.

Rotton food is  there for 2 reasons so far, first is poisoning people, second is to make the loot tables have some sort of "junk" loot. Its just a way to dilute the tables and control loot rarity :)

PS the devs don't have the time to be talking to everyone, I highly doubt the will be able to do a personal Q&A with ya. But there's lots of people who are well informed around here who can help ya :)

Edited by Karmaterror

I dont need to talk to you people I said I'd like to talk to a dev NOT a kid or a member!

I have other questions for devs. not related to any of you guys. I don't need to talk to you guys to ask my questions.

I dont need to talk to you people I said I'd like to talk to a dev NOT a kid or a member!

Edited by ricp