Sign in to follow this  
equilibrium95 (DayZ)

Attention Owners of Overpoch, Epoch, and Overwatch Server Owners.

Attention all owners of an EPOCH or Overpoch DayZ Server!!! (POPULATED)

I am currently looking for a position as an admin for your server! 

A little about myself:

-I am 18, going to school for pharmacology and currently working as a pharmacy tech in a hospital. Other than that on my free time which is surprisingly a lot, I play EPOCH DAYZ!!!!

-I have been playing the DAYZ mod for about 2 years, including vanilla, overwatch, panthera, and then epoch the most. 

-I have also been an admin for an epoch server for about 2 months. During that time I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience with scripts and how the mod works. I also gained the ability to help new and stuck players efficiently! 

-About 6 months ago I had a friend that had an epoch server for about 2 months, the first month he ran it and played with it himself, and the second month he let me tool around with it!

-Therefore, I gained experience using PBOs, mission files, etc. I also edited them as well. 

-I am still learning and would like to experience more as an admin for another server!

My contact information:

email: eatmydirt@q.com

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN ADMIN. I would be more than happy to join you!!! 

Thanks!   :)   :)   :)   :)   :) 

I really don't know why you people bother to post here.

This is the DayZ Forums

I will have to consider the situation and see if we really do need to continue offering cyber space to something that has little to do with the original.

You should post on the other Forums.

• Like 2