piggypotpie

New pvp hot spot?

As the spawn locations have been spread out where are the battles going to take place? I really enjoyed the old spawn spots just so we all had a local spot we could battle it out. In Berezino you could be an asshole because everyone who came to Berezino was going to be an asshole. Novo?

Nope Berinzeno...Ran from Bolota to Berin twice. Only saw players in Berin. Out of a 40/40 I saw at least 20 of them there. All rocking mosins and lrs's thanks to the new police station spawns...

• Like 1

Can't find players on 40 player server. I decided to YOLO run through the NWAF and I didn't even get shot at... I looted everything and nothing happend. 

Can't find players on 40 player server. I decided to YOLO run through the NWAF and I didn't even get shot at... I looted everything and nothing happend.

You got lucky

Nwaf has been a ghost town.. As long as I make it out of the north east side of the map I never see anyone

Edited by JPWiser

Maybe once we have tons of loot, then maybe police stations will spawn subpar weapons only (some smg's and shotties or pistols) so big boys will have to travel to barracks to get serious firepower. Or even hunt for helicrashes ofc.

• Like 2

I had an amazing 10+ person battle in Zeleno today. It was epic, there were squads co-operating against other squads, TS was a flutter with combat chatter, positions were held and lost. Opportunistic bambis looted corpses and joined the fray... then I woke up.

To mis-quote a famous Swede,

Berezino. Always Berezino.

I had an amazing 10+ person battle in Zeleno today. It was epic, there were squads co-operating against other squads, TS was a flutter with combat chatter, positions were held and lost. Opportunistic bambis looted corpses and joined the fray... then I woke up.

To mis-quote a famous Swede,

Berezino. Always Berezino.

That sounds like dayz Mod :D

• Like 1