SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.46 Discussion

My imagination or leaning with Q and E was boosted?

And also rolling when prone.

Mega funny bug/glitch:

1. You must have a weapon in hands.

2. Double tap W to start to sprint.

3. Hold W keep sprinting and same time tap very, very fast Z (4-5 times under 1 second) and at 4th/5th tap hold Z (keep holding W to keep on sprinting)

4. lol

MP5 fits inside my backpack. I can run around with Mosin and MP5. Thats really nice

I just saw it has already been coverded

Edited by Mallette

edit: only on experimental .47

Post in the Exp Discussion, then.

looks like melee attacks works again... at last for me...
have to ask my friend tomorrow

How console gamers will fall from police station roof now?

PS.

Maybe it is to stop suicides when after a server hop player finds nothing in the police station and decides to respawn.

not only server hoppers suicide you know. Maybe they spawned 8k away from their friends

So in the process of exploring the new town (Turovo) this morning, I noticed something about the road sign as you exit north...

x2Jsoun.jpg

That bottom one directs you to a town called "Belaya Polana" (White Meadow). Given the location of the sign, the direction it's pointing, and the distance it's giving, I think it's safe to say that when Senchi comes back in August we'll be getting a town at [140 002] above Svetlojarsk called "Belaya Polana".

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 4

melee or using axe etc stops working after 4 or 5 punches/ swings since the last update.

Anyone else have horrible framrate?

I went from my normal 20 in cites and 30 to 40 in the forest,

to 5fps in the forest and haven't even tried a town yet.

My frames just started to tug from 20 to 30 something in the forest but this may be becouse experimental server and people are joioning/leaving with high traffic.

Lol!

Disregard what I said, my WiFi was enabled instead of my Lan. 

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

Isn't the whole point of the nerfing of NE airfield that people are supposed to move westward?

Went to NW airfield twice last weekend on a full server. Combed through the whole place and saw no one.

Well, went up to the new village today and there is a military jail up there.   Even with the latest update to .46 the new barracks buildings are still not spawning anything.  Looks like there is plenty of room for expansion of the new Airfield at NEAF too.  Maybe we'll get a civilian terminal and some airplane wrecks to explore eventually.

I had an odd death yesterday just curious if anyone might know what this was.  I had a Kevlar helmet on and a hunters ruck on my back, I was standing and looking at something and got the black "you are dead" screen.  No idea at all what happened.  I heard no shot or even a whack from an axe at all.

Soooo been playing today for a few hours.

Died from a bug (suddenly my legs broke on the third floor of the airfield control tower at NEAF), respawned, and then this is where I find myself:
deo6f9.jpg

Ahhh.... oh well... and then I remembered those Dayz mod days when hackers used to TP us there...
And that's my equipment: HOW AWESOME, I am healthy!

http://oi62.tinypic.com/21nlab4.jpg

Also... a bit off topic here, is that a potential ZOO I spotted there??
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2s6kpec.jpg

Edited by osallivan

I had an odd death yesterday just curious if anyone might know what this was.  I had a Kevlar helmet on and a hunters ruck on my back, I was standing and looking at something and got the black "you are dead" screen.  No idea at all what happened.  I heard no shot or even a whack from an axe at all.

That has happened to me, and it was definitely not a kill. My friend saw it happen in that instance.. and I was watching him and he was fresh spawn with no weapons, 15m away from me, etc.. We were only 2 on server, and my body just vanished into thin air. Ive also had this happen just like you, when simply looking at something and each time Ive been shot I know it.. its obvious. But a few deaths of mine have been complete mysteries. I think there is a collision issue that kills players. There have been many bugs that did this and some were fixed, some are probably still around. Not good for a game with permadeath consequences. 

On that note.. am I like Rambo lately or what? Ive been in Zelenogorsk, which seems to be a very Zed heavy town.. each time I get chased down by first 1 zed then at least 4, often a full 5 on me. Ive been running around, hit over 7,8,9, 10 times all in one run for my life bleeding session.. and when all is said and done Im fine, no damage to my shirt and my status will say healthy within a few seconds usually after bandaging. I also just had someone take about 10 shots at me, while I had a train of Zeds and had to run past the Police Station in Zelenogorsk on Experimental, it seemed that a few hit me.. and guess what? My player has nothing broken, no clothes damaged, and it says healthy again within a minute. This Im sure was an AKM that shot me.. Damn, my luck lately. Its insane! 

This is me (pics inside spoiler) after I circled back and overwatched looking for my revenge.. that was elusive. 

Day_Z_2014_06_30_23_40_22_589.jpg

Day_Z_2014_06_30_23_41_00_801.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Or you missed some really shady shit go down. Sasquatch has been known to toss camp sites and drag the victims off for squatchy love making.

YES! lol.. beanz  :beans:  :thumbsup:

About half a dozen times tonight I have had my melee ability freeze up. I can move, pull a gun and shoot, but I lose the ability to use my fists or melee weapon.

About half a dozen times tonight I have had my melee ability freeze up. I can move, pull a gun and shoot, but I lose the ability to use my fists or melee weapon.

Relog

On that note.. am I like Rambo lately or what? Ive been in Zelenogorsk, which seems to be a very Zed heavy town.. each time I get chased down by first 1 zed then at least 4, often a full 5 on me. Ive been running around, hit over 7,8,9, 10 times all in one run for my life bleeding session.. and when all is said and done Im fine, no damage to my shirt and my status will say healthy within a few seconds usually after bandaging. I also just had someone take about 10 shots at me, while I had a train of Zeds and had to run past the Police Station in Zelenogorsk on Experimental, it seemed that a few hit me.. and guess what? My player has nothing broken, no clothes damaged, and it says healthy again within a minute. This Im sure was an AKM that shot me.. Damn, my luck lately. Its insane! 

Whole area around Mountain is like that. Kill a Zed in Pogorevka, Rogovo, GM, or Zelenogorks and you will trigger zombie wave, this happenes only there.

PS.

And this is why it is great place to set traps on newbies. They think they can #YOLO kill Zeds like everywhere else, but you will get easy kill on them when they be busy dealing with endless waves of respawning Zeds.

Edited by Frosti
  • Like 1

I've been getting very lucky lately as well. In the process of exploring Turovo yesterday, I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye and went to check it out. Dude shot at me with a shotgun almost point-blank and the only result was that my pants (which were empty) got ruined. That's it, no damage to my character whatsoever.

wtf, ..... got in a firefight with my magnum ... what hapend??? it got ruined while in my HAND ?! whut?? and everything else was ruined as well an i just got hit in the leg ....   anybody else experienced a ruined weapon you where shooting with?

wtf, ..... got in a firefight with my magnum ... what hapend??? it got ruined while in my HAND ?! whut?? and everything else was ruined as well an i just got hit in the leg ....   anybody else experienced a ruined weapon you where shooting with?

weapons finnaly can be hit and destroyed? Sweet. I like it.

Maybe we will use weapon fix kit for something now.

• Like 3

weapons finnaly can be hit and destroyed? Sweet. I like it.

Maybe we will use weapon fix kit for something now.

Agreed :)

Anyone got a good map that gets updated quickly when new areas are added?

I have an offline map app and it's awesome but it doesn't seem to get updated and you can't put markers on it...

Can anyone confirm weapon damage or is it just straight up being ruined by getting shot? As long as the weapon kit somehow fixes ruined guns to damaged or worn status that's awesome, hopefully they've added some jamming for non pristine weapons.

Shooting throught windows seems to be broken, but it probably got reported already.

So anybody know what the new update is from today.   450 some odd MB and no announcements or news hear.  

Do I really need to use twitter or reddit to find something out about this, or are they just slow on the forums with news on these things?

Edited by AlfalphaCat

Military tents with wooden floor do not spawn loot.